"Are you mad?" he asked. "I'm sorry, okay? Don't ignore me. Please... Choi Hyunsuk,"

I just keep on walking but Jihoon still keep on apologizing to me. The people who're at the hallway looked at us.

"Okay. Okay. Stop it. People are watching," I said.

"I'm sorry," Jihoon said again. I sighed again.

"Okay. Buy me dinner and I'll forgive you," I said.

"Okay! I know a place that sell a very good steak but quite cheap. At what time your last class ended at?" Jihoon asked. I looked at my watch.

"5.30," I said. "You?"

"5. Text me where your last class is. I'll wait for you there soon," Jihoon said. "See you. Bye,"

And just like that he left. Jihoon really give ma a rollercoaster of emotions in a short span of time. I wonder if I can get mad at him for a long period of time. It's not that long since we're became close so he didn't really make me that mad so far.

Right after my last class ended, I just realized that I haven't texted Jihoon yet. I took out my phone.

- Choi Hyunsuk?
- Where is your class at?
- What class is it?
- You know I have to asked Junkyu and confirm it with Yedam for your class
- I'm outside

"I can't believe he's here,"

"He looked so cool,"

"He's so cute and hot at the same time, so unreal,"

When I heard that kind of talking, I know that Jihoon is around. I walked toward Jihoon who's glaring at me.

"Sorry. I forgot," I said before grinning. He let out a heavy sigh.

"Alright. Just let's go," he said. I just followed him. We'll going to that restaurant he's talking about before, the good steak with cheap price.

"Oh! I've ate there with Asahi and Junkyu. They make a really good ramen," I said, pointing at the familiar restaurant that I saw at that road. I felt Jihoon grabbing my hand and pulling me toward him. There's a motorcycle just passed us and nearly will hit me if he didn't pull me.

"I've told you to walk on the inside," he said and moved me toward the inside of the side road. He's still holding my hand as we walked. "Should we go to eat there together next time?"

"Oh? Oh.. Sure. Next time," I said. I'm still looking at my hand that's still in Jihoon's hand.

"That's the restaurant!" Jihoon let go of my hand to point at the restaurant. "This restaurant is very underated and unpopular. But they served quality food with cheap price,"

We ordered some food and started to eat it after they served it. Jihoon is right. The foods here are quite good. But this place is quite shady and looked dark. Maybe if they renovated this place, they'll get more customers.

I excused myself to go to the toilet. After I done with my business, I walked out but accidentally bumped onto someone who's walking toward the toilet.

"I'm sorry," I said while bowing my head a bit.

"What? Yah! Where's your eyes, huh? Can't you see I'm walking?!" that guy asked.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident. I didn't mean to-"

"Huh? So you said that I was the one who's wrong now?" he asked. What's wrong with this guy? Did he tried to pick a fight with me?

"No. But. I'm really sorry," I said. I just want to go back now.

"Do you think your sorry is enough?!"

"He said he's sorry, right?" I turned at Jihoon. His expression looked different. I never saw this expression on his face before. "Are you trying to pick a fight just because he look smaller and weaker than you? What a timid guy,"

"What did you say?!"

"He already apologize and he didn't mean to bumped onto you. It's just an accident. But if you don't want to settle this right now," Jihoon walked closer toward that guy. "Should we settled it outside,"

I swear. Jihoon looked scary right now. Even this big guy looked like he's scared of Jihoon. That guys just clicking his tongue and walked away.

"Are you alright?" Jihoon asked. Now his face looked worried. No more that scary face before. I just nodded. "I've paid for the food. Let's go home,"

I just nodded again and walked out from the restaurant along with Jihoon. I still can't stop glancing at Jihoon. How many kind of face did this guy has? I haven't seen all of them I guess.

"Jihoon," I said. "You looked scary just now,"

"Did I scared you?" he asked. He didn't even look at me.

"No. I'm just surprised that you can look that scary," I said.

"I just hate it that he's trying to pick fight with you when you didn't even do anything," Jihoon said. I stop walking as he suddenly stop. He put his hands on my shoulders and make me face him. "If there's anyone trying to messed up with you, just tell me. I'll protect you,"

Now a different expression. I can't really tell what kind of expression is this but it's quite reassuring and calming. It make me somehow feel safe.

"Alright. Thank you, Park Jihoon," I said.

"And why the hell he tried to pick a fight with you?! Stupid guy," Jihoon nagged. I just chuckled. There's so many faces of Park Jihoon. But I still like those faces that I've ever seen.

°°°

A/N- Thank you for all of the support that you've gave to this book. I'm sorry if I make a lot of spelling and grammatically error. I might will edit it if I noticed it so kindly excuse me. And thank you again for supporting this book. Enjoy and have a nice day~~