How They Would React To You Falling Asleep On Them {The Confusion Trio}

Tycer

Of course, you being an overachiever was always making you overwork your already overworked self.

You were always losing sleep and had paranoia (Author's Note: And a little bit of sleep deprivation from time to time.) because of that.

And oh so LUCKILY, Tycer was always there to help you out.

 You did in fact get some rest from time to time, but still never a good/NORMAL amount.

But, there was this one time when you had only gotten 4-5 hours worth of sleep in the past 3 days. (Author's Note: Od damn.)

You couldn't care less, since missions and training were the only two things that were always on your mind. {And Tycer. Shut up, he was on your mind too, don't lie to me.}

Tycer, being the good friend he is, decided to take you to the movies, seeing how down you were.

It was a comedy x action movie and Tycer had watched it plenty of times, yet, it never failed to make him laugh so, he thought this might cheer you up as well.

Your schedule was tight as heck, no doubt, but as you didn't really want to let Tycer down, you ended up agreeing to go with him.

He let you pick whatever you wanted to eat, though you didn't really get anything too expensive for the sack of not giving him any trouble, even if he insisted.

When the movie began, the opening sounded pretty serious, which made you glance at Tycer while questioning if you two might have entered the wrong theater.

But then, you realized that you both were in fact, in the correct theater when the narrator started introducing the main character by throwing a bunch of insults at her.

And that caught you off-guard.

So much so, that you started quietly wheezing which made Tycer get worried for a moment.

After about 20-minutes of the movie, you started feeling a little drowsy, to the point where, you couldn't even hear the people around you's laughter or gasps anymore.

You slowly drifted into sleep.

At first you were leaning back on your seat, but then, you fell onto Tycer's shoulder.

Yeah...he was red.

Like...RED.

He just sorta...awkwardly patted your head.

After about 5 more minutes passed, he assumed that you might feel uncomfortable, considering your position.

He was right, you WERE pretty uncomfy, but honestly couldn't care less since...well...you were asleep.

He just pushed you away for a moment and pulled the seat's cup holder thing that was in between the both of you, up, before he placed your head on his lap and continued watching the movie.

Once it was over, Tycer woke you up.

You felt embarrassed and apologized for your "behavior", whatever that mean.

Tycer just laughed and took your hand before walking out of the theater.

Kezza

Your dogs were howling like anything at night when you were trying to sleep for no dang reason, so as you assumed that you'll not be able to get some proper rest, you decided to call Kezz.

Tycer VR Squad Lover Scenarios + One-Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें