2

A feeling called 'Delicious'

"I thought you went to grind rice, not buy rice again." Titan looked up from a plate of special chicken rice. Skinless chicken special that can be eaten up to half.

"I saw them walking towards the noodle shop. So why buy rice instead? Ramil ignored the sarcastic words. and he chooses to turn around to ask people to sit down and eat Sky.

"At first, I was going to eat noodles. But the queue was long; Tai is too lazy to wait. So I'm taking him to buy rice instead," Sky replied casually, based on his flexible habits. Ramil nodded in response as he sat down next to Sky.

"...Tai, are you sure you're half British?"

A strange question from Ramil made Titan look up.

"Okay, why are you asking me like you just met each other? Or that in the past, you never paid attention to my business." The player is too big, pretending to cry

"Well, you can use the Thai language better than some Thais. And watching you eat rice... You're a mess. I don't know a single Englishman like you," Ramil said as he rolled his eyes. white around the extra-large plate—the scattered grains of rice clearly indicated the dishonesty of the person eating it.

"He's about to say that Tai, you don't have good qualities," Sky helped interpret further.

"Hey! Guys, what are you talking about? Please honour my golden hair and blue eyes, my friends," the titan grumbled before turning his attention to his friend's lunch.

"Oh shit, it's been a long time since I thought I was going to buy anything. It's actually a rice omelette. So are you going to sit and wait for the hen to lay eggs for that long? But then, eyes like the sky sparkled when he saw the delicious jelly-covered dessert in a beautiful folded banana leaf krathong.

"Oh! This one looks delicious. Where you bought it? I walked all over the canteen and didn't even see it."

"It's from the kitchen. They set up a table to sell it, so try to buy it."

"It's delicious, let me taste it."

Ramil didn't reply, but instead moved the Thai dessert to the centre of the table and then I turn to start lunch, which is now more likely to be called dinner.

The young man used to think, that when he opened the lid of the lunch box, he could only see a piece of fried egg wrapped around the fried rice... but this was quite far from what he had imagined.

Normal rectangular boxes, seen from the outside, are not much different from the 'Take Home' containers in restaurants in general. If, when opened, the interior was found to be clearly divided in proportion.

Fried eggs that are evenly browned. The fried rice is completely wrapped in a slot at the bottom, which is the largest. The top has two compartments that are divided into small queen tomatoes and blanched asparagus for appetizers. The other compartment contained a sachet of red, almost brown, sauce that was clearly not ketchup.

The kitchen lunch box really wasn't as common as he had heard.

Ramil opened the envelope, which was a zipper bag. Locked to pour the sauce over the egg. He chooses to eat the untouched portion first... I want to know if it will taste as good as it looks.

With a light spoon pushing, the fried egg dishes come apart easily. Indicating a good thinness. The fried rice, in my opinion, is not as orange from the tomato sauce stir fry as expected. It is a light yellow coloured egg that is completely covered in grains of rice, The cuts are inserted with green peas and carrots cut with orange cubes. Ramil took a small bite with a spoon to taste