I met her two years ago when I first attended this school. Just like Yuzu - or so I heard her name. I dyed my hair, got my nails done, wore make-up, and used other clothes besides the school uniform. And best of all, I came to school before her, and they (student councils and Mitsuko) assumed the same thing wouldn't happen again in the future after all the talk and confrontations we had. Well, until a new student came in, who has the same problem as mine.

Anyways, Maruta approached me first about my appearance. She said nothing but nonsense, it was so bothersome. And the tornado drill, I mean Himeko, is even worse because of the way she speaks. Maybe she represents a hurricane after all. I mean, look at that hairstyle. She's the loudest one amongst them all.

However, Mitsuko confronted me in the student council office. Nothing happened, all she did was wanted me to obey the school rules. She looked very mad, as I kept talking back to her. Of course, I never followed that stupid rules.

Oh, and talking about rules. I think it changed a few months ago when she met Yuzu for the first time. She must have experienced a big deja vu, because Yuzu and I are alike. Haha!

She graduated and has no power anymore to control the school. Now, I can wear whatever I like. She can't stop me anymore, not even her minions.

I arrived in the class, instantly received by a group of people who stared at me in fear

I arrived in the class, instantly received by a group of people who stared at me in fear. I have a view of myself that makes people think twice before trying to be nice.

Ignoring them, I went on to sit in my chair. It's still early until the class starts. My eyes surveyed the room, and finally, my attention was caught by the noise from behind. Two girls were talking to each other. I'm sure they were talking about me and Mitsuko.

"Hah! The audacity..." I smirked to myself and turned to them. They looked at me with dumbfounded faces, trying to avoid my gaze.

"Enough talking shit about me?"

They quickly looked up to give me a brave glimpse. I could tell it was fake because their lips were shivering and their hands were trembling.

"What is she talking about?" One of the girls whispered to the other.

"I don't know, we didn't say anything!" The second answered.

"I can hear you, you know?" All the students in the class watched us. Some look in fear, while others are curious. No one dared to make a sound.

"We're sorry... we promise it won't happen again." They apologized in sync.

"Sure, but you'll still do it behind my back, right?" I lowered my voice, trying to intimidate them more.

The second girl atoned. She turned back to the seat next to her friend, who only sighed in regret. Then the teacher came before I could sit down.

"Tch, let me rest my ass for a little bit."