"I am," I say trying to keep a poker face.

"Hello, Bhabi." Kunal approaches us wearing his black suit.

"Hello, Kunal." She smiles at him. "Shreya would be so happy to see you like this."

She glances at me and her smile widens. I frown as she pulls out her phone and looks at Kunal.

"Let's take a selfie." She smiles. "Shreya would love to see looking so handsome in your suit."

"Uh, okay." He shrugs with a grin.

I watch as they take selfies and I am waiting for either of them to call me but they don't. I look away from them not wanting to show that I am interested.

"Come on, bro." I turn to look at Kunal and I am too eager to say yes but I shake my head at him.

"No?" He asks and I wait for him to insist but he shrugs.

"Forget him," Mishti tells as she smiles at the screen and I realize she is just trying to piss me off.

I let out an exasperated breath and walk away from them. I get tensed when I see Rayan approaching me and I quickly look back at Mishti and Kunal.

I haven't said to him I don't want Mishti to see us together because I didn't want him to know he can still be a reason for our argument.

"What is it?" I ask as he stands in front of me.

"What was Mishti's mother's name?" He asks with a frown.

"Rajshree Maheshwari," I say as I look at him curiously.

"I mean, her real mother." He says and I look at the seriousness on his face.

"I don't know." I shrug, I have never asked her. "Why?"

"You know I was friends with Mishti in college days." He begins to say. "She said to me her parents didn't have a good relationship with their parents."

"Yeah. I know that." I say remembering what Mishti once said to me. She had said her parents did love marriage and their parents weren't happy with it so they had to leave them.

"If this isn't any of your friends or exes or any business enmity I think it would be someone from her mother's side or father's side."

I look at him and I remember my conversation with Foziah. She made a point when she said it wouldn't be any crime scene it would be someone we know but the thing is why would they want to kill me and Mishti?

She was adopted after her parents met with an accident so it wouldn't be easy for them to find her.

"She has never met any of them," I say slowly.

"I know. It's just a guess." He nods. "If we know her parent's surname we could relate something when this girl I meet tells her name to me."

"I'll try figuring it out." I nod and he excuses himself.

I turn around and I get a little tense when I see Mishti looking at me in disbelief.

"Mishti." I shake my head but she is already walking away.

"Fuck!" I curse as I follow her. She walks to Mr. Arora and tells him something.

"I'll drop you." He says but I quickly step in.

"I think, I can take my wife home now." I glance at Mishti who doesn't even glance at me. "Thank you."

She doesn't argue there and I know it's because she will burst out if she says something and she doesn't want to make a scene here.