Intermisson 1: It Feels Lonely, Somehow

OK OK SOOOO

Intermissions basically come up every five chapters starting now lol

It'll probably just be conversations or something more than just conversations (nothing sus dw).

Ok enjoy
——————————————————
At night, when the students of Hope's Peak are supposed to be asleep, Yuki was just laying on his bed in his dorm room, looking at the ceiling with a sad expression.

It's already way too late for him to be up, but he still is either way.

Why though?

Why does he feel sad?

This whole week he had spent so much time with his friends and his two girlfriends, yet, here he is, feeling sad.

Was it not enough for him?

He should be grateful, yet here he is now.

Why exactly?

Why?

Yuki only sighed as he got up and walked towards the window and looked out towards the view.

Summer break is starting soon, he knows that. He'll be back home for the meantime, with his brother, and their parents.

So why?

Why is he feeling this weird melancholy?

Is it because he's already too attached  to his classmates, his friends?

Is he too attached to them somehow?

He knows that he'll be happy to be around his family again, he misses his parents.

But...

...

He'll end up missing his friends here too.

This all too weird.

He doesn't wanna know anymore.

He decided that maybe it's best to head back to sleep.

He did just that.
——————————————————
Ouch

The feeling of missing someone you care about the most is just......oof.

Ok bye for now :)

(Nah this ain't a vent btw lol)