"A playlist about me? The songs better be good," he frowned taking the earbud from your hands and putting it into his ear.

"Yes sir it'll satisfy you for sure," you sarcastically rolled your eyes tapping the play button on your phone.

You rested your head back onto his shoulder closing your eyes with a smile. Listening to music with someone you love has always been a must do.

"I love you," he blurted out by accident way too caught up in the moment. Either way he was gonna say it accident or not he really did love you.

"I love you too"

—————

Monday, 1:19pm.

"Kazuhaaa" you smiled sitting beside him for english class again. He smiled back at you calling out your name with the same tone.

"Are you done recovering from well you know ... earlier?" You sweatdropped thinking about the old man chasing you talking about his track club or some shit.

"Fully recovered, getting used to it will be a must since we'll be doing this all summer," Kazuha answered.

That was when it hit you, you had to hangout with these idiots during summer and you just knew someone was bound to get arrested.

"If one gets arrested we get Childe or Signora to bail, deal?" You set your pinky finger in front of Kazuha who chuckled and nodded agreeing as he wrapped his pinky around yours.

"How are you and Scaramouche going?" Kazuha continued the conversation which reminded you of something, you grabbed your phone turning it on and showing your wallpaper.

"Is that how Scaramouche really looks in the morning?" Kazuha's eyes widened suprised at his change in appearance. You heard a loud hideous laugh behind the two of you.

"He looks like a ghost!" Childe laughed outloud, "when did you get moved ... don't we have assigned seats?" You blinked.

"It's the last week the teacher decided to let us do whateverr," Childe answered before continuing to laugh while pointing at Scaramouche in your wallpaper.

"Do you two remember the screenshot I used to threaten Scaramouche?" Childe's aura changed as he smirked with his eyes closed, his hands together and both elbows against the surface of the desk.

"Oh yeah I've been curious about that, what is it?" You asked getting a cackle from Childe. Both you and Kazuha gave him a concerned look.

"Ei sent me a photo of him as a little kid because I asked her to as a joke but she suprisingly did and I saved it!" He explained.

"No way, let me see!" You sat up leaning closer to Childe as he took his phone out showing you a todler picture of Scaramouche.

"He hasn't grown that much," Itto popped up out of nowhere making all three of you jump.

"Where the fuck do you guys keep popping out of ?!" You rubbed your forehead getting jumpscared two times in a row.

"Little old Scar-Scar," Itto joked before almost falling out of a chair seeing Scaramouche glare at him from behind the window.