o n e

I sat on the couch in my parents big house and watched some Netflix suddenly big brother came in "heyhooo" he shouted, and I flinched "U ASSHOLE" I yelled at him and he laughed "are u coming later?" He asked me and I nodded "ur old in a few hours" I said and he rolled his eyes and left.

i went upstairs into my bedroom and my mom came in a few seconds later and picked up all my clothes which layed on my floor "thank uuu" I told her and she left my room.

I went into my walk-in closet and searched for something to wear tonight. I decided to wear a black dress, with a black blazer.

Then I did my hairs and my makeup and went downstairs "u look stunning" my mom said and I gave her a hug "I love u mom" I said "tell ur brother we want to go out for birthday brunch tomorrow" she told me and I nodded.

I drove to my brothers and his girlfriends house, and went inside.
Lauren came up to me and gave me a big hug "hey love I've missed u soooo much" she said "I've missed u more" I said and hugged her back. We walked into the kitchen and I saw Sasha and jack there, I ran up to them and pulled sash into a big hug.

"omg Sashhhh" I squealed "OH MY GOD IVE MISSED U SOOO MUCH" She said "yea I've missed u too amaya" jack said and I laughed and gave him a quick hug.

"Hope ur still treating sash good, jacky boi" I told him "he does" Sasha smiled "I hope so" I warned jack and he laughed.

I walked into the livingroom and searched for my brother, who sat in the couch with his best friend mason who never gave me attention, in the last 15 years.

I have to be honest he's not bad looking, and I always had a little crush on him but I don't even know, if he knows that I exist.

"Dec mom told me to tell u we're going out for birthday brunch tomorrow" I told Declan and he nodded "where's Lauren?" He asked me "in the kitchen" I told him and he left i felt eyes on me and saw mason checking my body out and left into the kitchen.

I grabbed myself a drink and Sasha and I went into the livingroom and talked with each other because we haven't seen each other in a few weeks.

It was already 12 p.m and everyone sat arround the table and we played truth or dare.

"Okay Declan truth or dare?" Jack said "dare" he said "okay u and Lauren have ten minutes together alone before ur 22" he winked and they left I was the next and jack whispered something into Phil fodens ear "okay truth or dare?" He asked "dare" I said "give mason a lap dance" Phil smirked at me and mason "why would I do that?" I asked "BECAUSE ITS CALLED DARE" he yelled at me "let's go baby" mason said wtf?

mason sat on the couch with his legs wide open, and his hands relaxing behind his head and I sat on his lap and started to messing arround, while he watched me with hunger in his eyes.

I finished my mini lap dance and wanted to leave, but mason grabbed my waist "stay here" he whispered into my ear but then Declan and Lauren came into the room, and he let me go they all put their phones back.

"and what happened?" Jack smirked at Lauren and Declan "nothing? We just talked" Declan said "and here?" He asked "on we just kept playing" jack said and mason and I walked up to all of them.

"3-2-1 HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY" we all shouted and Declan thanked all of us.

i drank a lot more drinks and woke up In a unfamiliar room. I looked arround,
and saw I was in my dress from last night. I still looked arround the room, and then I recognised ,that it was my brothers spare room.

I stood up and walked downstairs. I couldn't remember anything from last night, just that I talked with Sasha but nothing more.

amayarice

amayarice

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

●○

●○

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

○●

amayarice: throwback how I looked last night now I lay in bed with a hangover lol.
liked by 82.101 people

Laurenfryer
Stunning

Sasharebecca
You went wild last night lmao 🤣
\_
Can't remember anything oops.

Username1
Ur just famous bc Of ur brother
\_
And now?

Username2
STUNNINGGGG

username3
I love u

Username4
r u still dating someone?
\_
No I'm single since a half year

Jackgrealish
if u would know what you've done last night
\_
i don't even want to know

load more comments

with ur ghost जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें