Intro

Your name is Y/n. You lost your parents in a honkai eruption and are left alone with your little brother to fend for yourselves. At an early you became an assassin, taking on multiple jobs to maintain you and your brother.

One day you catch wind of an organization named World Serpent and find out they pay double the amount you have been earning for less the effort, so you decide to join it.

A few years have passed after you joined World Serpent and you are currently 21. Your boss Kevin has asked to see you for a really important job he needs you to do. Loyalty is one of your strong points so he somewhat trusts you enough with it.

"Y/n I'm working on a current project right now that requires someone entering the Elysian Realm and acquiring all the signets. I choose you as that person, all you have to do is keep walking down that hallway."

You are used to Kevin's straight forward requests and you know better than to ask questions. He would answer in riddles that will make you more confused anyways, so you just nod your head and do as he commands.

After walking for a while you find yourself with a pink haired lady. That seems to have elf ears? She greets you as soon as she spots you. "Hello there~, what brings such a pretty girl here? "

A/N: And here the journey begins! I kept my promise of writing this after a month and I do have to say that the intro is pretty short and that's my bad I just like to get straight to the point and don't waste time with filler but filler is also what creates character development ect... So I'll be trying my best to improve my writing with this. 3am inspiration is an actual thing... Anyways you can expect Chapter 1 soon (give me a few days or so).