Chapter 2 - So Sexy She Might Pass Out

"Ryuko Matoi is your name, right?" Satsuki questioned. "Interesting. Then you must be Isshin Matoi's daughter."

"I knew it!" Ryuko, figuratively, blew out steam from her nose. "You know who my father was!"

You noticed her acting strange as she goes on one knee, using her blade to keep herself steady. But you find it odd that she was... speaking to herself?

"You're bleeding too much, Ryuko." Her revealing outfit advised her.

The transfer student mumbles under her breath. "You said you wanted blood, you're getting full now?"

"No, but in about five minutes you're going to lose consciousness."

"Why didn't you say that before?!"

Satsuki continues to examine the transfer student. "Hmph."

Ryuko shakily stands up and points her blade at the Student Council President. "We'll pick this up later, Satsuki Kiryuin!" She jumps out of the arena. "Count on it!" She then leaves to the front entrance.

"After her! She's getting away!" Sanageyama ordered the One-Star students.

"Don't bother!" Satsuki commanded, with the bright light shining behind her.

The dark green-haired elite covers his face with an arm, blocking the bright light. "My Lady!"

"She'll be back eventually." She turns and walks away, not after momentarily glancing to your direction. "Leave her be till then."

With her gone, the light disappears as well. "Lady Satsuki, you're as dazzling as always." Sanageyama said in awe.

The said Student Council President returns to her chambers and sits on her chair.

Her butler pours some tea in her cup. "Your tea, Miss. Careful, it's hot."

She sips it. "So, the new girl has a Kamui." She smirked.

------

A Few Moments Later

Honno City

You were driving back to your living quarters in the slums, considering you were a No-Star. Though you could care less about your living conditions, a mission is a mission.

You made it to the slums without any trouble and as you were driving, you noticed a bunch of young boys surrounding a familiar, scantily body on the ground. You stopped yourself from going any further.

"Whoa! No way! It's a half-naked chick!" Said one of the boys, who's tongue was sticking out from their mouth.

'Tch... How annoying.' You disembarked your motorcycle and walked up to the group.

The boys noticed your approach. "Huh? Who are you? Trying to have your way with her first?" Their leader sneered.

"Don't be absurd." You scoffed. "As if I would possess sick intentions such as yours. You humans disgust me."

"What did you say?! Do you even know who you're dissing?" The leader signaled the group to surround you, with their weapons at the ready. "Me! Lightning Speed Mataro, that's who--!"

His friends instantly drop down to the ground after his speech.

"What?! What happened?!" He quickly glances to each of his group members who were knocked out unconscious.

"Lightning speed?" You merely chortled. "Pathetic." You made your way over to Ryuko's unconscious form and picked her up. "Before I dispose of you--"

Mataro starts to tremble and rapidly bows to you. "I'm sorry! We weren't really going to do anything! We are a passive-aggressive gang!"