HC7

You and Toge went outside to have fun in the snow since no one could go anywhere because the roads were blocked. You placed a big puffy jacket on and went outside to see Toge sitting on a bench, wrapped up in clothes, waiting for you. He notices you and waves. You run towards him and hug him tightly. He wraps his hands around your waist and smiles. You sit next to him and he pulls out a sticky note. 'You look cute today' He blushes while giving it to you and you smile. "Jeez, you're cuter.' You kiss his cheek and he gets even mored red. He was freezing cold. "Hey," You say, picking up snow from the ground, "Wanna play?"

He immediately gets up and backs away. You laugh, "I'll let you throw a snowball at me first." He smiles and bends down to make a snowball. He throws it at you and it hits your jacket. "Come on now, you hit so soft." You chuckle and throw your snowball harder at him, hitting his stomach. He held his stomach, pretending to be in pain. You both laugh. He bends down once more to make another snowball and throws it at you, this time making you fall down. His eyebrows raise and he runs to you. He gets on top of you and waves his hand infront of your face. You pretended to pass out but bursted out laughing, not being able to contain the laughter. He sighs in relief and you grab his cheeks. You give him a big kiss and get up. All of a sudden he turns serious.

He drags you into the dorms and into his room, "Woah, what are you doin-" He slams the door and pins you against the wall of his dorm. He looks at you and you could almost see fire in his eyes. He took his mask off and kissed you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You kiss back, placing your arms around his neck. You kissed for so long, you almost ran out of breath. He pulled back and your breathes filled the room. "What was that for.." He quickly grabbed a sticky note and a pen. 'you looked really pretty when i was on top of you'. As you read it, you got embarrassed and handed him the sticky note back. "Dammit, you really are a cutie."