*~(2)~*

We all stood outside of the building.
Windows were shattered and the air around it smelt awful and old.
But that didn't stop us.
I climbed over the gates, that luckilt werent barbed at the top, and then helped Ellisia and Sadie over.
We set foot on the grass inside and walked closer to the building, then climbing in carefully through a shattered window.
I climbed through first, without any help obviously, meaning I had gotten a ton of cuts from the broken glass.
I then helped the others through and they came out complaining about a small scratch that drained about a dot of blood, whereas my arm was leaking and dripping with it, but not so much that I was going to bleed to death.

We walked around and I smiled, feeling my childhood once more.
"I'm going to find that Catbee toy and steal it." Laughed Sadie.
"Ill probably take a Boogie Bot." I muttered.
"Your kidding?! Those are for boys, ick, anywaysss, ill be taking a Kissy plush!" Ellisia said with a disgusting smirk.
To the right of us there was a room containing those things, and there was a noise, the noise of a train coming from it.
We walked closer and took a step into the room, seeing boxes and shelves scattered and broken, blood, and a broken Boogie bot that had blood leaking from it.
"Ewww this is gross!" squealed Ellisia.
"Oh come on don't be a wuss it's just a bit of blood." Sighed Sadie.
"Yeah. Suck It up we can't leave yet, we only just got here." I said with a grin.
We looked up and saw a train with multiple different colours.
We then walked across the the left area with a keypad.
"Hmmm. I wonde-" Sadie began but I had already inputted the code, and it was correct.
"What?! How?" Ellisia said, seeming amazed.
"The colours on the train." I replied, Both Sadie and Ellisia nodded afterwards, seeming rather impressed.
We walked into the room and a blue tape rest on the table beside a player.
"Grabpack Tutorial" it read.
I picked it up and inserted the tape inside.
It showed a video of how to safely use a Grabpack which I assumed to be the thing in the glass case beside the screen.
Once the video ended, the case opened.
"There's only one, who should get it?" Sadie wondered.
"If I'm being honest, Y/N should have it because they're kind of, you know, the smartest." Ellisia admitted.
Sadie nodded.
I went and picked up the Grabpack, slotting it over my shoulders and strapping it around my waist.
"Epic." I laughed.
We all walked out of the room and to a door which a blue scanner lay above.
I slapped the blue Grabpack hand onto the scanner and it accepted.
The door rose open and on the other side stood a large huggy wuggy, he seemed to be waving.
"Ooh its a Huge huggy!" I laughed.
I walked forward down the hallway and stood in front of it, Ellisia and Sadie cautiously following behind.
I waved back then gave the plush a high five with my Grabpack.
"Alright let's go over here," I pointed at another door with a scanner above it.

I placed the Grabpack hand on the scanner and the power immediately went out.
There was then a jingling noise.
"AAAAH" screeched Ellisia.
"Ellisia calm down idiot." Sadie hissed.
I stared at the Huggy wuggy, noticing a key in his hand that wasn't there before.
I walked in front of it and once again high fived the plush with a smile, grabbing the key while doing so.
"I Think we have to go to the security room" Sadie muttered.
I nodded and unlocked the door with the key, then took a deep breath.

Skip to Make A Friend

I had just turned on the power to the make a friend machine.
I sped down the stairs and Sadie had already pressed the button to activate it completely.
"Alright!" Ellisia laughed, we then one by one pulled the handles, releasing a body part from the machine to create a toy.
"I hope it's cute!" Sadie smiled.
The toy went through three stages.
Putting together, painting and scanning.
Once the toy had completed Sadie squealed with Joy.
"It's a catbeeee!" she laughed.
I picked up the Catbee and took it to the scanner near a door.
It took a few minutes the process but the door then slowly opened.
"A dark ominous hallway, great thing to see ain't it?" I sighed.
"It's spooky." Ellisia shivered.
"Oh come on how bad can it be," Saide said, she began walking down and almost reached the darkness before the huggy wuggy from before that had vanished walked out.
Sadie stumbled back and began running.
Ellisia grabbed the Catbee plushed then followed behind into a vent that was flashing red.
The door closed behind us.
We all took a moment to breath then travelled through the vent, having no clue it would lead us into a long chase.
We slid down the rollers and ran up conveyors, only to meet up with huggy at the other end, so we had to make a quick turn, sprinting as fast as we could.
I fell behind being alot slower due to the Grabpack, but I still was able to outrun Huggy.
"AAAAAAH" screamed Ellisia.
"Stop following us you blue sour patch kid." I hissed, causing Sadie to start howling with laughter.
We eventually made our way out the vents, but ran to a dead end.
An angry huggy wuggy was on the other side of the vent, and there was a box above the door.
So I put my hand on the box and once huggy ran out I did my only option, I pulled the box down.

It fell off the edge, hitting its head multiple times, probably dead.
"I feel bad for it but I had to do that for our safety."
We hopped down and gasped when we saw a large poppy flower.
"It's so PRETTTY!" laughed Ellisia.
As we walked towards it, Sadie and Ellisia chatted about the large beautiful poppy flower.
I was concerned on how they had not noticed the toys they had been strung to the roof from their necks.
Yikes.

As we got closer we open the door in the middle of the flower painting, which instantly led to a flight of stairs.
We walked down them happily, listening to a peaceful yet creepy music box nearby.
It seemed as if we were, inside of a mini dollhouse.
Or it seemed like it to me.
"Y/N, Sadie, look! There's another door over there." Ellisia was pointing at large, double door.
We walked closer and I was the first to open the door because the others were a bunch of babies.
The room was covered in pinkish-red
lights and in the middle of the room was a case containing a small doll which everybody knew to be Poppy.
I opened the case she was contained in and the lights flickered, Poppy opened her eyes and muttered in the darkness.

"You opened my case."