-RULES-

RULES

RULES

They're monotonous but necessary

☆ Be cordial at all times; no bashing is permitted. Misbehavior of any kind will not be tolerated.

☆ Please be considerate of my time. I do have a personal life, which may cause me to spend more time on your graphics. Requesting a constant overview of the status of your graphic is not something I prefer, so please be patient.

☆ If my schedule does not permit this, I can accept or refuse your requests. If you require an urgent graphic, it is essential that you specify the deadline by which you demand your graphics.

☆ No shop-hopping. Your graphics draw a significant amount of time to create, and I would be disappointed if that occurs.

☆ Give this graphic shop a shoutout on your message board.
(If possible, tag me)

☆ Use the graphics for at least two to three weeks.

☆ Please let me know if the graphic I created does not comply with your specifications or if you are dissatisfied with it.

☆ I will provide three redos in total.

☆ Be specific about the details you're seeking for and anything you don't want to encompass.

☆ Fill out the form correctly and in the proper sequence.

☆ Vote for the chapter in which your order is offered.

☆ Your favourite novel/book is Password. I'll be modifying it at regular basis to ensure that you abide by the rules.

-payment-

Permanently follow this account.

Proper credit must be given in the book's blurb.

Forms can be found within the next chapter.