He slowly leaned close, and you didn't know what to do next.

Of course, a god-tier visual suddenly leaning towards you is making a move which in return gives you zero idea what to do next.

So, you just closed your eyes.

Well, this brings flashback when he took away your first kiss. You grinned softly with your internal monologue. Those times you were ready to murder him cause you were reserving that for the best guy, when indeed he's the best guy.

But instead of something, you suddenly felt his lips on your forehead.

He kissed your forehead, repeatedly doing it after a few seconds of freezing.

He then kissed your cheek, your nose, and.. your neck.

The next thing you knew, you were a laughing mess from the way he was tickling you on your neck.

Yup, it didn't go that far. Just a playful endearment from Jaehyun.

Uhm, chill with the thoughts, gentle reader. If ever there is one.

You went downstairs after that, the splash of sounds ringing on the pool.

"Hey Y/N! Good morning!" Johnny happily cheered, waving his hand. As if he's not that guy who can block abilities and snap bones.

"Gurl it's literally afternoon!" Yuta called out while reading a book in his palm  mand shades brushed up on his hair.

"I know, shut up Ryo!" You groaned.

"Ryo?" Taeyong tilted his head.

"I don't actually know who I'm calling. I think I've heard it somewhere. Some movie? or story? Forgot about it." You ignored their confused faces and sat at the dry place of the pool, where Mark and Doyoung is.

A smile dropped away from his face, as it turned into a scowl. "What.. Is that another man's name?"

Mark eyed you, grinning while he took a bite of his favorite summer fruit. "Yuta hyung is going to overthink about that."

"You're eating watermelon again? This made me remember old days when both you and Haechan were eating this with me, near the pool side too." You grinned, sitting on the edge of the bench.

Mark just hummed as an agreement, his raspy voice making you look at him curiously.

That one's attractive already.

But perhaps, it was quite a mistake. The next movement of Mark made you froze in the middle of a heat.

His lips played on the watermelon, the fruit's juice dripping gently on his lips.

You tried to look away but, nah. The way his eyes squints as he licks his lips makes it harder for you to do so. His lips pouted while chewing turned red which makes his natural glow have more impact on your reddening cheeks.

He suddenly moaned, and your ears perked. To you, it was different.

But Mark Lee was simply enjoying the food he was eating, so perhaps you shall jump into a pool of cleansing right now.

"Taeyong hyung, thanks for this! Tastes great!" He chuckled innocently, but for you, those innocence are honestly nowhere to be found.

After praising the watermelon brought for him, Mark suddenly smirked, feeling a stare infront of him. And who else is infront of his figure? Well, just you.

You cleared your throat, glaring at the ground as if there's an annoying species there.

"Well, damn." He whispered, having the time of his life knowing what he is doing towards you. "Hey, Y/N, can you pass me the tissue?"

supernaturals [nct 127 x  reader]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara