Vacay to Texas

"(Y/N)!Are you ready?"I heard my mom yell.I come out of my room with my suitcase.

"Yes mom,im ready" I said looking at her.She nudged my arm playfullh

"Come on!Cheer up a lil!We're going on a vacation!"She said smiling

"To our cottage in Texas?It ain't something to be so excited about"I said and my mom frowned.You see when i wa little we would go multiple times in Texas since i had a best friend there.His name was Thomas Brown Hewitt.Tommy for short.After some time Tommy stopped coming to our usual spot where we meet and my parents said i shouldn't see him again since he didn't showed up.

"It will be fun trust me!"My mom said.I rolled my eyes and went outside seeing my dad waiting for us in the car.He smiled as he saw us and we both got in the car.I putted my suitcase in the backseat at the left side as i sat in the right.I sighed and my dad started driving.

Time Skip

"We're here!"My mom said waking me up.When did i fall asleep?Nevermind.I opened the car door and dragged my suitcase out.I looked at the cottage that was right across from the Hewitt's house.So many memories....

I felt a hand on my shoulder and i turn around to see my mom.

"(Y/N) you can walk around if you want,you know the places right?You used to go outside a lot when you were little"My mom said and i nodded.My dad grabbed our suitcases and he opened the door to our cottage.I started walking down the street.I saw a gas station?store perhaps?

I went inside and i heard a 'cling' from the little bell that was in the door.A woman came outside and i gasped

"Luda Mae?!"I went close to her and she looked at me and laughed

"Do we know each other dear?Though you kinda remind me of someone"She said 

"It's me (Y/N)!Tommy's best friend!"I said happily and she gasped

"Oh my goodness!(Y/N),you've grown so much!Look at you, a grown up lady!"She said smiling

"It's been so long since i saw you!How is Tommy?Monty and Charlie?"I asked.

"They're all fine.Tommy is here with me at the moment.He helps me with some stuff"Luda Mae said

I heard another door open and i looked behind Luda Mae,to see a tall man with long curly brown hair and eyes.He wore a muzzle that covered half of his face.

"Ah Tommy!Look who we have here!"Luda Mae said and the man looked at me

'I-is that Tommy?'

The man looked me up and down and he turned his head to Luda Mae. He shrugged as if he was saying 'I don't know' 

" It's (Y/N)! Remember her? The little girl that used to play with you when you were little?" Luda Mae said and i saw Thomas's eyes widen as he looked at me again. 

I gave a small wave and he picked me up hugging me.I hugged him back laughing at our reunion. I can tell he missed me a lot

"I missed ya too, Tommy" I said looking into his eyes. He putted me down and i turned to look at Luda Mae

"So how did you decided to come back here?" Luda Mae asked and Thomas nodded 

"We are on a vacation again after all these years.I wasn't really into coming here but i guess it was actually worth it" I said smiling at both of them. Luda Mae nodded. 

I heard a notification from my phone and i saw that i got a text from my mom saying that i should return back home. 

"I don't wanna ruin our little reunion but it seems that i'll have to go back to the cottage"I say and Luda Mae looked at Thomas

"Tommy, would you be a dear and walk (Y/N) back to her home?" Thomas nodded and he walked besides me, opening the door from the gas station as if he was saying 'Walk out first'. I smiled and walked outside before i said my goodbyes to Luda Mae

As me and Thomas started walking back to my cottage, i looked at him. He has grown very mascular i can tell that.Thomas looked at me and stopped. He rubbed his arm nervously. He pointed at me, than at him and he touched both of his hands (Author: 🤝🏼Kinda like that) 

"You're asking me if we're still friends?" I said, hoping i understanded what he wanted to say.He nodded happily. I laughed and smiled at him

"Of course we still are!" I said smiling at him. I feel him relax and we started walking again. 

When we arrived, i thanked Thomas and have him a hug. I saw him smile and he looked slightly concerned. 

"What is it Tommy?" I asked him. He pointed at the spot we usually met when we were younger and he pointed at himself. 

"You want me to know why you weren't showing up when we were little?" I asked him and he nodded. He tried his best to make me understand him, but it didn't work. I pulled out a small sketchbook i had in my pocket and i give him a pen. He started writing down something and he handed it back to me. He still writes like a little child. How cute. 

'Your mom and dad said we should stop playing cause you didn't wanna be friends with me anymore. So i stopped coming' 

I looked at what he wrote with a shocked face.There's no way...I looked at Tommy with a sad expression 

"Tommy.... i would never do something like that to you..."I said putting my hand on his muzzle, looking at his eyes. 

He looked at me with sad eyes and i hugged him tight

"It's okay, just know that im here now"I said and he hugged me back as carefully as possible due to the size difference we had. 

"I must go now Tommy,i'll be back tomorrow. Meet you at the gas station or at your house?" I asked Tommy and he pointed at the way where the gas station was. I nodded and waved at him as i went to my house 

'Guess this trip won't be that bad'