work space

It was stupid...like in a unreal type of way.

Two companies that are not even the same like each other, with one having a weird sadistic humor. And me who cleans.. not very good combos but we sometimes get along which helps our companies a little bit

It was a normal day me just selling my scrubs and duo on the other side of the room just there shouting at a person in Spanish...god his voice is so hot- wait wa-

I was interrupted by my thoughts when my client slams my paperwork on my desk. She just winked at me then walked away...I hate it, these employees just never stop with the paper pushing, the fucking scissor snapping and the sounds of the paper shredders.. I was on the verge of snapping when duo came over "hey scrub..I just noticed you looked pretty...triste, did something happen?" I look at em in the eyes...oh god those glossy green beautiful eyes of his.

I responded "yes duo I'm fine it's just these employees are just so frustrating" I say almost yelling, he takes my hand and starts walking while saying "why don't we go to the break room...we could get some coffee and talk about it" I smile at that and blush. We go into the room and we started to talk then in mid conversation we stop and hear some employees coming, I was frustrated enough

But duo went to the door and locked it.

He then turned to me and said "this will help us focus and relax a bit more"

He then takes my hand and squeezes it that comforted me in a way, god his warm soft little hands holding onto my hand it's so pleasing

He then massages my shoulders for me to relax he then goes down a little and hits a spot where I'm sensitive I try and hold back a moan so I bit my lip, duo looks up at me and says "oh..you enjoy that~?" I blush at this he then started rubbing at my lower back part I moan "mmh~.." he the starts sucking on my neck and kissing it while I try and keep my moans in.

I place my hands on my mouth so I wouldn't be loud, he took my hand away from my mouth and said "don't keep quiet babe, I wanna hear you till you can walk properly for a week~" I nodded, and then he sits me down on the coffee table and says "is this okay?" I nod again and then he takes off my pants that shows my bulge in my boxers. I cover it gently he took them away.

He looked at his member then smirked then went down and started sucking him off. I was moaning pretty loud and was loosing my sense of reality. He then stopped and put his finger in my mouth and said "suck" I sucked on his fingers for 2 minutes the he took it out and stuck his finger in my ass. He started to kiss me while doing it.

I was a moaning mess, he then took out his member and I just looked at it god it was huge he then said "this might hurt a little but I'll try to be gentle baby~" he then slowly put his cock in me and started off at a slow pace I didn't want to wait any longer so I said "p-please faster!" He then looked at me and said "ask politely then slut.." I was a moaning mess but managed to get out some words.

"p-please aah~ f-fuck me m-master duo!" He then picked up the pase I was louder then ever before and then he stopped and pulled out I let out a whimper. Then he flips me over on my belly on the table and slams back into me "AAAAAH MMMH~" I shout I was really enjoying this he then started to spank my ass a little bit.

At this point I lost every sense of reality and was lost in the heat and pleasure of Duolingo's touch and cock, he then started sucking on me while also fucking me. He then took my shirt off and started rubbing my nipples.

"Mmmh duo~..." He then stopped and pulled out then he took me and sat me on my knees then put his cock in my mouth. I started sucking it he then grabbed my hair softly and started pushing my head back and fourth.

"Yess oh f-fuck I'm close..keep sucking" he then takes up the pase was going pretty hard, my moan were now muffled and his was louder. He then took it out my mouth and came of my face.  We both collapsed on the floor and started panting

He then spoke "hey scrub?..." I reply "yeah?"  He then says "I fucking love you.." we sat there for a while and then we helped each other get dressed and then we both just rest next to each other with our heads on the table we fell asleep after