~ • Chapter 24 : Perseverance • ~

Bắt đầu từ đầu

It had been 5 months since she joined Tokyo Jujutsu Tech, and her power was immensely strong. Compared to everyone, including the first years, her raw strength could be compared to Maki's, using her technique, it was close to Yuji's. She still had a long way to go, but it wouldnt be long for her to claim the title of "The strongest L/N".

"Hey, is that really your girlfriend, Megumi?" the noirette looked for a split second with the most annoyed look ever. Y/N was just attacking constantly not giving up. Blow after blow, but then.

"Huh-"

They finally caught her.

The curse finally caught Y/N

Blood came from her mouth, and a hole where one of her lungs was, had blood pouring out.

"Y/N!" Both students yelled out, eyes wide and confused.

How could this happen? She was just attacking at a steady pace with no stopping her. The curse released Y/N and she stepped back holding her abdomen.

Megumi ran up to the girl, catching her before she fell. "C'mon Y/N, it's not over..." his voice filled with concern. Maki stood in front of the two guarding them.

"Finally, that girl was getting boring, so pathetic of her to continue on, she'll only die at this rate"

"Why..you.." Y/N's voice was slowly fading and so was her conciousness. Megumi was the only thing preventing her from dozing off.

Megumi and Maki were the only two left to fight the curse. Megumi let out an irritated sigh, and looked towards the girl he was holding.

"Hey...can you sit down for a second, you can't fall asleep, don't lose consciousness, alright?" He said.

"Y-yeah...I'll try" she said with a slight smile.

The boy set her against a tree where she groaned in pain, never had something made her feel so much pain.

"im...sorry..." she said. The boy was able to hear Y/N's quite words and turned around.

"Huh? What are you apologizing for...?" He questioned.

"Because...im weak, i failed to finish this...off"

His eyes went wide, no, she wasnt weak.

Her power at that time, the sheer amount of cursed energy and strength she had at that time was unmatched by Megumi or Maki.

He tried to speak out but the curse attacked sending Megumi back a bit. Maki had attacked but got caught by the curse. Megumi rushing to help her but a stem like creature was growing on his stomach.

"Keep using your cursed energy, it only consumes it over time"

He tried his best, was this it already?

No...not yet.

"Megumi don't worry...." Maki spoke weakly.

"We wasted enough time" she said again.

He looked at Maki who only smirked.

"We got backup"

Then and there was when Yuji and Todo came from above the curse and punched down on it. Panda came from the forest to see the commotion.

Maki was released from the curses grip as Megumi went to help her up.

"Dang, it got you pretty good huh?" Panda turned to Y/N.

A straight deadpan face was seen on Y/N, she wasn't in the best space to talk since her breathe.

"Guess not the best time...." he said turning away going for Maki.

Yuji looked to Panda and the rest of the students, "Hey, Panda-senpai! Take them back, me and Todo got this, dont worry!"

"No, you guys aren't doing this by yourselves, I'm staying" Megumi said.

Yuji looked at him and smiled, "Please, Fushiguro". After a sigh the noirette responded with "Fine, but don't get killed again..." he went towards Y/N to grab her.

"For sure, I won't!"

"Y/N can you get up?" He said holding a hand out to the girl.

"It...hurts..." she said, barely able to talk.

"I didn't really want to have to do this but..." the boy picked her up bridal style and walked towards Panda.

"Let's go..." he said, a hint of pink on his face.
Y/N was definitely red, she couldn't say anything but her face was enough to say it all.

"You sure you can carry her? You look pretty beat up yourself" Panda said looking at Megumi.

"You already have Maki, it's fine..." he said walking back to the school itself.

"Whatever I guess...loverboy" Panda walked towards Megumi, the last part of his sentence whispered.

"Let's hope they got this.."

.

.

.

"Were counting on you, Todo, Itadori"

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

THIS TOOK FOREVER BUT
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR
BEING PATIENT WITH ME!

New chapters are soon to come
tho since summer is right around
the corner!

Thank you for reading the book, and
have a lovely day/night!

Lilly, out! ♡

||Word Count : 1444 [Including A/N note]||