Boston Barista - Zoe Kravitz

Start from the beginning

„Must be a good song." the woman teasingly smirked.
I looked up and saw a gorgeous woman, still doesn't excuse her not apologizing tho, I thought.
„Uh- Well yeah it's eminem, so uhm yeah." I rambled.
I quickly took the wipes out of my work bag and tried to save my shoes and dress shirt with the, now, empty coffee cup still in my hand.
„Oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't see that you spilled your coffee, wait let me help-„ she said flustered because she hadn't seen it until now.
She took the wipes out of my hand and crouched down, wiping my shoes, then my thigh and lastly my abdomen.

My eyes widened as I gulped trying to control the reactions of my body: „NO- I mean uhm it's cool I'll do it."
I quickly realised I had been rambling and gave myself a mental kick.
The gorgeous woman looked up at me from her crouching position- well that image won't leave my mind... EVER
She stood up and realised wiping the dress shirt wouldn't help because it was already soaked. There was a moment, as she stared at my shirt, when her pupils dilated, but maybe that was my mind playing tricks on me.

„I like your accent and outfit, what's your name?" she asked curiosly
„It's Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n."
„Well it's nice to meet you Y/n," she held out her hand smilling friendly, „I'm Zoe Kravitz."
„Ah well it's nice to meet you too, love." I smiled showing my dimples, as I glanced down at my watch I remembered my meeting.
„Well I have to get going, to get a new coffee and go to my office." I said apologetically.
„Yes of course... wait I'll pay for your coffee as an apology. My apartment is right next door, I don't think I have your size but my brother left some clothes. Washed of course and everything, don't want your boss getting angry."
I chuckled at her comment and as soon she heard what she said about my size, she blushed.
„We'll I accept your offer for a coffee, but I have some clothes at my office. It's a good thing I'm the boss." I winked and opened the café door for her.
She walked inside glancing back as she asked: „Oh wow that's amazing, what do you do for a living?"
„I have my own architecture firm, although my main office is in Boston as are my kids." I said and continued, „What about you?"
She ordered our coffee's from Vanessa, as the barista looked at me raising an eyebrow. I pointed down to the clear stain, which made my dress shirt transparent and pointed to Zoe jokingly, who slapped my shoulder.
What surprised me was that Vanessa greeted Zoe and a few customers tried to secretly take photos of her.

She turned to me as we waited for the coffee and said:
„I'm an actress and we'll I have my own band. You really didn't recognize me did you?"
„Oh no I'm sorry I have a rather busy life and well my music plus film taste is more europe/uk oriented." I said, „ I apologise for not recognizing you?" I said unsure, giving myself a mental note to look her up.
„No, we'll it's alright. It's refreshing, normally people act different as soon as they realise who I am. Although it's a bit offensive on your side." She smirked as we held eye contact, which felt like she was looking through my soul.
I felt my dick twitch in my pants, which I think she catched too, but again maybe my mind is making me see things which aren't there.
„Sorry love-„
„I was joking." she quickly interrupted.

When the barista called her name, I quickly interrupted our eye contact and went to get the coffee while releasing a breath I didn't know I was holding. When I walked to the counter, I took a side step to a corner and rearranged my area downstairs. I don't wanna make a unprofessional impression, do I?
I grabbed the two coffee cups and walked back to her, she was already holding open the door for us at the entrance. I thanked her and handed her the coffee.
„I have to go this way, what about you?" she asked pointing right.
"Left, but I can give you my business card if you want?" I asked with a glimmer of hope to see her again.
"No it's alright, just hand me your phone" she said.
I gave her my phone but not before opening it. She quickly tapped away on my phone, which I interpreted as her entering her phone number.

"Here" she handed me my phone and I glanced at the contact: "Hot coffee replacer".
She smiled at me innocently as I chuckled at the name.
"We'll thank you for the second coffee, gorgeous."
"No problem, I hope to see you soon to get another reaction like that ouf of you, naughty girl." she winked at me as my heart sunk in my chest.
"Well uh yeah." I choked on my coffee as my face reddend, Zoe chuckled at my reaction.

She took a step forward, locking her arms around my neck as mine went around her waist. It fit perfectly and my heartbeat went crazy, somehow I've known this woman for twenty minutes and hugging her already made me feel safe.
She moved her mouth to my side, a centimeter away from my ear as she whispered: "Make good use of that number, handsome."
She stepped away and smiled, walking away.
The only thing I could do was watch her as she walked down the street. My neck hairs standing up and feeling the blood rush to my dick.

"Fuck, not again." I hissed as I turned around and hurried to my office.

I should probably text her... right? Shit, I'm not good at these kind of things. I thought to myself as I walked down the street.

...

A/N: Not proofread btw idk.
I think this ones gonna be the last one with meeting Zoe Kravitz, so tell me what you want. I already have a few ideas like: Hailee steinfeld, Billie Eilish, Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie...  oml I just realised these are just white women that's why: Marsai Martin, Lesley-Ann Brandt, Quintessa Swindel, Lupita Nyong'o,
Thank you for reading my book and voting, love ya:)