Chapter 1

A young man with a medium platinum blonde hair,typed on his phone,and looked outside.

"We're expecting very heavy rain shortly."

All of the people on the deck got inside."It's gonna rain again."a girl with short black hair said."I thought it finally cleared."a guy replied.

The blond haired male climbed up the stairs."We ran into a typhoon on the island too."

"Excuse me."
"Sorry."

"For your safety please go back inside."A strong gust of wind greeted him.He smiled and ran towards the deck.

A drop of water dripped on his forehead.He grinned."Here it comes."

Suddenly a heavy rain started,"Wow."He ran around while he laughed,and jumped.He looked up and saw a ginormous water droplet,and it poured down to the boat,causing the boat to lean to the side.

His feet slipped and he slid to the side,he raised his arm trying to find something to hold on to.

To his luck a woman caught his arm.He stared at her in awe,"Thank you."She smiled at him,the weather cleared.She looked up at the sky,"What a storm it was."

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ☆ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

"I'm looking for a well-paid part-time job."The male typed on his phone.

"This is delicious.Sure you don't want any?"He looked at her."Yes.I'm not hungry."

"Really?Thanks for treating me."She thanked him before she took a bite of her food.

"Don't metion it.You saved me."He waved his hand."Yeah.That was close."She pointed her chopsticks at him.She looked up at the ceiling.

"By the way,do they sell beer here?"
"Shall I get you one?"

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ☆ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

He looked at the price of the drink in disbelief."It's so expensive."he muttered to himself.

The woman downed the drink in one go.

A grown-up woman scrounging on me...Liyue is scary.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ☆ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

He leaned on the railing of the balcony,admiring the view of Liyue.He took his phone out and started typing on it again.

"Where can I get one without student ID?"

A drop of water dripped on his phone,"It's raining again."

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ☆ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

The sky has darkened and the male got out of the boat.

"Why did you come to Liyue?"She asked leaning to his height."Er..To visit a relative."He lied,once he realized what he said he covered his mouth with his hand and looked away.

"Summer vacation starts early at my school."The woman hummed.

"If you ever need help,contact me."She gave him a card,"See ya,kid."She hit the blond's back and walked away.

He looked at the card that the woman gave him.

B&X PLANNING

Beidou Xi

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ☆ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

"Huh?Shower's $2.80 for twenty minutes."

"Here."The blond put his payment on the counter."It suddenly started pouring down again..."He muttered.

"Don't you ever learn?It's a pain to clean up."The guy said giving the blond a clean white towel."Sorry."

Kazuha sat on his bed searching something on his computer.He took his phone from the table and opened it.

4 answers

He laughed,"Great."He scrolled down his phone.

"No such job."

"It's against labor laws."

He frowned slightly.

"Sex club waiter."

"Really?!"He yelled.Making the guy walking in the hallway jump.

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡ ☆ ♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

A/n:

I googled Beidou's last name and found that,I don't think it's true that 'Xi' is Beidou's last name.

Kazooha simps this is for you!<3
Hehe~