incident

Half an hour pasted and the kamados were at town. "Tanjiro, Nezuko did you come all the way down the mountain in this weather?" Questioned a young lady dusting off her kimono  "I know you guys are determined but still..." her face turned into one of worry  "Thank you for being concerned about us but, you dont need to worry my and Nezuko are just fine" "Well i do need some charcoal if you please" "Of course!" 

Once finished giving the kind lady the charcoal she needed, the kamados went walking further into town. "Tanjiro is that you?" Tanjiro turned around and saw a old man he helped out last time he was here. "Oh my it is! How are you my boy?"  "I'm doing just fine" "Hey look its Nezuko and Tanjiro!" Yelled out a young male around 17. "Hey thanks for fixing my silding door last time Tanjiro!" "Can i have some charcoal and wood?" "I'm runing low on charcaol"  "I need some wood please!" The kamados eyes met each other and they both had the intention of helping the town's folk.

After helping the town's folk Tanjiro and Nezuko were exhausted and ready to head home, until a man yelled out, "Tanjiro! Please Tanjiro! Tanjiro please smell this! Im being blamed for breaking it!" The man held out a cloth with pieces of shattered glass. Then a young woman came out of the house the man ran from.

Tanjiro bent down and sniffed the pieces of glass. "It smells like a cat" The woman belived Tanjiro fully mostly because, he never lies to them, but, she had to ask. "Really?" "Yeah it was by a cat" "See I told you it hasn't me!" "Thank you very much Tanjiro" "Your welcome miss. After all, arent gifts meant to be shared?" Tanjiro smiled. 

His smile was as beautiful as the sun refecting off the ocean during its sunset. The woman looked over to Nezuko. Leaned in and whispered "Your brother is too beautiful for this world, keep him that way." Nezuko nodded agreeing a hundred percent. Little did they kamados know, a important black haired individual in a suit was watching the whole thing. 

Leaving town, Tanjiro exhaled. "Been a tiring day for you too?" "Yeah" Tanjiro smiled, although his smile wasn't as beautiful as normal, it was indeed beautiful. Nezuko held out her right hand out towards Tanjiro. Tanjiro returned the action and extanded his left hand towards Nezuko's and held it firmly. Nezuko looked over to her brother. He was smiling brightly. Nezuko felt terrible for all the others who had never seen his smile but at the same time, felt amazing she had.

The kamados were a third of the way home climbing up the mountain when they were called at. "Tanjiro, Nezuko come inside before you get eaten by the oni!" 'Oni?' They both glanced over to each other both not knowing what he was talking about. "It's a kind gesture but me and Tanjiro are fine, Tanjiro has a strong sense of smell and Im good at thinking of last second plans, we'll be fine."  "Please just come inside!" "Old man Saburo, well be fine, next time we see you we'll bring our siblings, but either way we'll be fine!"  "Fine just stay safe..." The kamados resumed climbing back up the mountain. Little did they know, the same person who was listening in on them at the village, was following them.

It was late when the kamados returned home. The moon was already high and above. The two of them entered without sound. When they closed the door and looked in front of them, they saw Hanako and Shigeru wide awake waiting for them to read. "Shouldn't you two be asleep?" "Yeah but mom said we could wait for you to get back!" Just by looking at their faces Nezuko and Tanjiro knew they were about to drop dead asleep at any moment. "Get ready for bed and ill get a book to read, alright?" "OK Onii-chan!"  Bother of them rushed to get ready, obviously tried. "They have been clinging onto you ever sense dad died...They sure do annoy you sometimes though." "I have to endure it."  "Endure what? You've taken all responsibilities dad AND mom had at only 13! You shouldnt try to do more! Your already doing so much,let me and mom help!"  "Thank you Nezuko I needed that...really...And I will consider it"  "Onii-chan! we're all ready! Can you read the book now?"  "Sure".

Once Tanjiro finished the book all of his siblings were asleep, including Nezuko. "Tanjiro sweetie sleep now I'll finish cleaning up." Tanjiro gave his mother a weak smile he knew she had to take care of his younger siblings already today and that he shouldn't disagree with her  "Thank you" was all he said before difting off to sleep. 

It was early morning before the sun even came up when Tanjiro heard it. A loud THUMP! Is what woke him up and, he isn't the only one who woke up from it. Nezuko and Takeo also woke up. "What was that?" questioned Takeo "I don't know but, the thing that made the noise, isn't giving off a welcoming smel-" Tanjiro covered his nose in a flash. "Tanjiro what do you smell?!"  "I-I smell blood!! Nezuko run to old man Saburos house and take Rokuta, Hanako and Takeo with you!" "Wha-What about you!!??" "Dont worry now go!"

Tanjiro rushed into the next room over and saw IT. A man in a fancy black suit with a white fedora. His eyes were red as blood with slits in his eyes just like a cats. Next to his mothers dead, bloodie corpse. His body froze. No matter what he try to do he wouldn't move. In the corner of his eyes, he saw Hanako trembling with fear in the corner. Apparently he wasn't the only one who noticed, the man in the suit arm blurred and in the next moment, Hanako was missing an arm. Hanako sceamed out in pain as her arm landed on the floor her blood spattered all around.