Chapter 25 : Humdard 🎶

Start from the beginning

"Hey Pree! No baba...!" I took her in my embrace and kissed her temple. She dug her head in my chest. I could hear her faint sobs.

"Thank you..." she looked up at me and placed a kiss on my left cheek. "I have something for you." I said and she frowned. "What?"

I held her by the shoulders and guided her to the kitchen. Making her stand near the counter I went to get the ice cream I bought for her.

"Ice cream!! But there wasn't any when I checked the fridge this morning?" she asked. Her eyes were beaming with happiness looking at the love of her life.

Kaun? Tum ya ice cream?
My conscience mocked.
[Who? You or the ice cream.]

Ice cream obviously stupid. Now shoo!! Don't you dare disturb me.

I served it in a bowl and forwarded towards her. She happily ate it and closed her eyes relishing the taste.

"Kaisi hai?" I asked keeping aside the bowl once she was finished.
[How's it!]
"Ice cream jaisi!" she shrugged with a mischievous grin on her face.
[Like ice cream!]

"Tum na...."
[You... ]
I flicked her nose. She was about to go when I held her hand and pinned her between me and the counter.

"Kahan?" I whispered in her ears.
[Where?]
I felt her taking a sharp breath. "R-room." she stuttered.

I inched more closer to her, holding her waist by one hand and other hand removing the hairs from her shoulder. I nuzzled my nose on her left cheek.

She gulped and clenched my t-shirt. With the other hand I slowly reached to the empty ice cream bowl which had some melted ice cream in it.

Pulling her more closer to me I felt her chest raising up and down.

"Happy Birthday!!!" and I smeared a little ice cream on her cheek. She looked at me wide eyed and gasped as she touched her cheek.

"You!!!" she yelled.

Bhaag le beta. Warna Sherni kaccha kha jaegi!!
[Run dude. Or else the tigress will eat you raw!!]

I started to move in reverse and she moved ahead glaring at me. "Tum to gaye aaj!!" she started chasing me. I ran out of the kitchen to the bedroom and she followed me.
[You're gone today!!]

I climbed on the bed while she stood down. "Are yaar Pree mein to masti kar raha tha!" I said jumping down from the left while she climbed the bed from right.
[Are Pree I was just having fun!]

I ran to the right side while she jumped on the left.
"Masti! Abhi saari masti utaro hun!!!" and she threw a pillow at me.
[Fun! Wait let me kill the fun now!!!]

I ducked but when I stood up another pillow directly landed on my face and she giggled.

"Owww!!" I winced rubbing my nose and she burst into a heartful laughter. I glared at her but that just increased her laugh. She fell on the bed holding her stomach.

Her laugh! Melodious music!!

"Bahot hasi aa rahi hai na?" I said and grabbed a pillow. I started to hit her lightly and she reciprocated my actions. We started hitting each other, giggling and defencing.
[Having fun laughing right?]