Creator Of This Book Is Having A Mental Breakdown Once Again

So I was wondering what's the worst possible kind of fanfic as in, just lowkey cringe and odd thing, I'm not here to kinkshame anyone or ho oh shillt that's cringe you r cringe
You do you but
Manfred von Richthofen a mpreg fanfiction

The red baron the sussy little breedable omega??
Unfortunately someone already wrote a mpreg red baron fanfic and it wasnt me or any of the voices in my head which is very pathetic I apologise

Someone requested a Manfred x Kurt fic so

WARNINGS, mpreg, mentions of death, bit of depressing thoughts?

Manfred woke up, in an old little wooden house he shared with his boyfriend, the delicate little flower, who dominated him in the bed.
So perhaps, he was not that delicate and innocent as everyone thought he was.
Manfred never thought it'd be possible to make a man pregnant.
He was wrong.
He put one of his hands on his now, not so small belly.
Rubbing it gently, he looked on his right to stare at his sweetheart.
Smiling softly, he tried to stand up, but his big fkin belly made it hard to do so Jesus christ mpreg red baron what am I doing with myself.
He yawned, and walked to the kitchen, looking around for cigarettes. He missed his damn cigarettes and his damn alcohol. But everyone refused to give him any of that. Even one small amazing cigarette. Even a sip of sweet alcohol nectar.
Everyone, well.
Few people knew about his condition.
Few, some of them maybe didn't fully realised it was pregnancy.
Maybe they just thought, that Manfred was, feeling a bit sick.
Oddly sick.
No matter.
When he'll give birth, and the kid will survive, what will they do with it?
Raise as their own?
Would it be suspicious, if Manfred one day would show up with a tiny little baby, what would the others think?
Should he lie, about how it was a kid of his, and his girlfriend? A girlfriend he never had?
What next?
If people will start asking about where the kids mom is?
Maybe they should give the kid away.
To someone, who'll be able to give it a great life.
Was he ready to be a father anyway?
He loved being a babysitter, his father instinct were very strong in general.
But, having a kid on his own, is so much different than babysitting.
What about his family?
Should he tell them?
About the kid, about Kurt?

Manfred let out a stressed sigh, covering his face with his hands, trying not to cry.

He still couldn't believe any of this was real.
Him, being pregnant.
Him, being practically trapped in a tiny wooden cabin.
With a person he loved, sure, but he missed feeling free. Being able to go outside.
Hopefully, he'll finally give birth soon.
And the nightmare will be over.
Pregnancy had it's okay parts.
But being aware, that there was a living creature inside of him, was truly terrifying.
Every step he took, was filled with fear.
What if he'll fall down by accident? And kill the baby?
He wouldn't be able to forgive himself for that.
He had killed many people in his life. They visited him in his nightmares. But he would never kill a child.
Never.

He finally relaxed, allowing himself to cry.
Allowing himself to let out all of those negative emotions which were stacking inside of him (literally and not) for days. Months. Years.

Sometimes he wished he was dead.
That he could grab a gun, and shoot himself.
That he could get into a plane, fly as high as he'd be able to, and then let himself fall.
Fall down hard.
Hard enough to kill him.
Hard enough to end this nightmare.
Hard enough to end his life.

🌟🌟🌟
What am I doing with myself? I'll go grab a beer or sth n I might continue thr fic in aecw
Should I continue this tung idk lmfaoo