Eren managed to make you feel safe in such situations, ironic that the man who did more illegal things than you could count for is who made you feel safest.

You rubbed over the same spot on your arm where he touched you, scrubbing it over and over again. Minutes had gone by of you scrubbing the same sports until your skin felt thinner than it usually was.

"Are you okay in there?" Eren asked, knocking on the bathroom door but you completely tuned it out.

He opened the door and you saw his figure entering, the glass doors of the shower were foggy but he could see you in there scrubbing the same spot on your arm.

He watched you standing there for a moment, he didn't say anything a all but you were in another dimension.

"Y/n...?" Eren came up behind you in the shower, he tried to reach for your hand to stop you from scratching away at your skin.

You jumped at his touch, turning around quickly and holding your breath all wide-eyed.

"It's just me...I just don't want you to start bleeding..." he reached for the exfoliating cloth out of your hand slowly.

You observed him and looked to the side, his clothes were on the floor next to yours. He took the cloth from you and the two of you just held eye contact.

"Let's just go lay down, yeah?"

"I'm not sleeping in that bed," you said and he nodded in agreement.

"We can sleep on the couch and tomorrow ill get you a new bed," he opened the shower door, trying to get you to out of the bathroom.

He gets out and grabs a towel for you, he wrapped the towel around you and wrapped one around his waist.

He observed your arm and how irritated it looked, he sighed softly and went out of the bathroom. You looked at your arm in the mirror in front of you in the meantime and he came back in with clothes from your closet, pajamas.

"I'll wait for you downstairs," he set the clothes down near the sink and left you to yourself.

You grabbed the clothes and slipped them on, knowing that he was downstairs waiting for you made you feel a bit better. You got dressed and met him downstairs, he changed into those duck pajamas he wore the first night you two grew close again.

He sat on the couch and grabbed a blanket when he saw you. The lights were already off downstairs so all you had to do was join him, he laid down right with you, and you laid on top of him, your couch was pretty wide so fitting on it was no problem but laying on top of him was what you wanted.

Eren rubbed his hand up and down your back, trailing the tips of his fingers along your back.

"You know that I'd do anything to protect you, right?" He whispered delicately, observing your eyes and shutting them when you laid on him.

"I know," you mumbled back to him.

"Tomorrow I'm taking you out," he announced just before your mind drifted away into the abyss of completely shutting off.

You'd think by now, this idea would've left your head when you dreamt but it didn't. The way you started to really despise dreaming, spoke for itself. You thought it would be similar to the last one but it wasn't.

Especially the dream you had tonight in particular.

"What did you do to him?!" Levi was shouting at Eren who was sitting on the couch playing a video game with the controller in both hands; completely focused on the game rather than Levi.

"I killed him, what else would I do? Take him out for brunch?" Eren chuckled and continued playing the game, you unlocked the front door to your home and entered.