The organism was unfortunate to not land with the other blood cells in the wintery desert, instead landed in the snowy streets of what was left in the blood stream. Happening to land in the lymphatic vessels coincidentally. At least the snow somewhat cushioned their fall...

They lied there, almost as if they were lifeless. But their mind was not awake or present, it was lost, being swept away by the hypnotism of the dreaming world...

━━━━━━ ღ『愛』ღ ━━━━━━

Eyes of a shimmering [e/c] open, to find that the world was not so dark, silent, nor cold.

You sit up, a feeling of vulnerability and weakness flowing throughout your entire being. Causing you to wince as you had to use more force than normal to move, the world had an odd, faint glow-like blur to it in your vision.

What was going on with your eyesight? You rub your eyes to try and clear it up, which did nothing. Even then, you could still mostly see the dreamscape around you clearly.

You took the time to study your surroundings, looking around. You quickly noticed how warm and comforting the breeze and the environment felt, how light and vibrant it was. You were sitting in a legitimate grassy field surrounded by sakura blossoms...

You attempt to stand, but it was as if some magical force had amplified the strange weak and vulnerable feeling in your body. You cringe and a noise of struggle escapes your lips, you clap a hand over your mouth. "I hope nobody heard me..." You thought fearfully. What if someone was here?-

As swiftly as you had tried to move again, something, or rather someone sits you in their lap and holds you in a secure hug to prevent you from further movement.

You make an indescribable squeak and the stranger giggles. He moves his face in close to yours, muttering to you: "Hush my dear [n/n]. Why are you moving like that, you're hurt~"

A blush forms on your expression at the way the words given had flirt to them, yet unnaturally soothing, but captivating?- Something felt off within your thoughts, but it did not feel that way at the same time. You could not put your finger on it.

"B-But h-how-" You were about to question, but the stranger cuts you off.

"You must've gotten into a pretty bad fight, judging by how weak and helpless I found you." The stranger said, gingerly playing with a few strands of your soft, [h/c] hair. He then momentarily buries his nose in your hair. Getting a good whiff of the scent he seemed to enjoy. You eyed him with a look of flustered bewilderment.

"Uh... W-What are you d-doing!?"

"Your hair smells as nice as I always find it~" Why was he flirting and why weren't you stopping it?!

"That's..."

You lose your words and your loving captor smirks and hums at how you trailed off. He kisses your cheek then moves his head away from yours, finally giving you what you thought was space to breathe.

"Did he just k-kiss me?!-" Your thoughts ran wild, but there was no resistance to it, why? You attempted to make a mental command to get the hell out of here. But it was as if your body, along with your mind had way different ideas.

"Why so tense [y/n]? No need to be so freaked out around me~" The stranger moves a hand to grasp yours. Rubbing his thumb over it. Then came a feeling, a very, very warm yet familiar feeling...

𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 || A Background! Killer T Cell × GN! Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें