“Oh my god..”

“And I thought you were my friend!” [Name] exclaims dramatically, pressing the back of her hand against her forehead as she leans back on the couch.

The blond male deadpans, rolling his eyes at the girl's antics. “Why're you even here anyway, you were supposed to be in school, studying.”

“Oh, shut up you damn hypocrite. You also didn't go to school!” [Name] rolls her eyes and replies sarcastically. “I need a break too, asshole.”

He ignores the girl's sarcastic reply, choosing to scroll through the Yeongdeungpo rank in shuttle patch instead. He wants to know if there's someone new on the list, and turns out, there is.

7. [Name] [Last Name]
Appearance: [Hair Length] [Hair Color] hair
School: Daehyeon High School.

“[Name], you..” Donald's words trails off as he took another good look at his phone. “You're seventh in the shuttle patch rank.” He knew she's that strong, but he didn't think she fought a lot for people to acknowledge her strenght.

“WHAT?!” [Name] exclaimed, fixing her sitting posture to sit with her back straight. “I'M SEVENTH? WHY AM I NOT THE NUMBER ONE?! Oh, right, what's shuttle patch by the way?” The girl finally asks cluelessly after complaining.

Donald deadpans, hard.

“Kind of a strenght rank, ranked by how much fights you won and against who.” The blond explains, showing his phone screen to the girl across him. “Look, you're placed under Jimmy Bae.”

“No way I'm placed under that asshole.” [Name] mutters, curious eyes scanning the phone screen with much interest. “I'm at least four! What is Myles Joo doing chilling at the fourth place? That should've been my name instead!” She continues to complain, raising her fist in protest. “What kind of discrimination against women is this?!”

“[Name], you rarely fight.”

“Kingsley says the otherwise, though.”

“What.”

“What?” [Name] clears her throat while Donald is wondering if him not keeping an eye on her is a good choice. “Anyways, I want to talk to the one who made this. They should put my name in the fourth place instead of him.” The girl said, using the "I want to talk to the manager" card.

Omg, Karen arc? -???

Shut up, prep. Not the time to laugh rn ಥ‿ಥ

“They can't just replace him, there should be proof that you won. Look, this is the fights that you... won. ...You fought Yoosun alongside Ben Park in Eunjang? Wait, so you were involved in the fight Helmet told me the other day?” Donald asks as he reads the fights that [Name] won. She had been in lots of fights, the fights she had in her school and the ones outside the school.

Of course, she won all the fights— she knew which people she could crush and what not. Donald could say that she's pretty popular.

“I, uh, I have no idea what you were talking about.” [Name] mumbles, looking anywhere but the blond in front of her. “I didn't fight anyone... especially Yoosun with Ben.... and Alex and Gerard and... Fuck, I talk way too much.”

Tense silence fills the room, so thick that [Name] thinks that she could cut it with a knife. The girl merely plays with her fingers, glancing at Donald, who was just staring at his phone screen, from time to time.

After quite some time, Donald let out a small laugh that slowly turns into an evil laugh that [Name] would hear from a villain in movies. [Name] forced out an awkward laugh to join him, sweating severely.