𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

~

After multiple rounds of drinks, so many that the two vampires lost count, they have now started to reminisce about old memories while playing darts.

"Damon, who are we kidding?" Audrina snorts, "we're two skilled vampires. We'll just keep making perfect shots."

"Correction, two drunkenly skilled vampires," he takes another long sip of his bourbon, "we probably suck right now."

"True," she nods with a laugh and picks up a dart.

"Ladies first," Damon says with a bow.

Audrina curtsies as she takes her place in front of the dartboard. She closes one eye as she aims and then throws the dart, "bullseye!" she exclaims.

"Maybe this isn't too fair."

She places her hands on her hips, "how so?"

"You're older, therefore more experienced and better at everything."

"Mhm," she nods, "I am," she places her hand on his shoulder which causes a sudden silence.

It's during this silence when Damon places his hands on her hips, pulling her closer and smashing his lips into hers, engaging in a drunken kiss. The two of them find their way into the men's bathroom where Damon shoves Audrina against the wall, lifting her up a bit which causes her to wrap her legs around his waist.

He slowly grinds himself into her as they continue the kiss. Audrina's hands comb through his hair as his lips break from hers, followed by staggered breaths as he begins kissing down her neck.

Soft moans leave her mouth as he continues leaving small marks on her neck. Soon after, she drops her legs back down to the floor and he pulls away from her, allowing her to rip open his shirt.

The kiss then continues as he shoves off her leather jacket.

~

Klaus, in Alaric's body, opens the closet and takes out 2 shirts. He looks at Katherine, who is tied to the chair, and asks for her input. "Oh! Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" he shows the shirts to Katherine. "Okay, bad, or badder?"

Katherine looks at the two shirts before answering. "The dark colors suit you better."

Klaus looks down at the two shirts before nodding. "Oh, thank you, honey. Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatores' possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah," Katherine tells him. "You'll find him in the basement of the Salvatore house."

"Okay," Klaus nods, "that dagger needs to stay exactly where it is. The last thing I need to do is resurrect Elijah. Oh, that guy is a buzzkill."

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna," Katherine reminds him.

"Right. Elena's aunt," he recalls and continues, "for all the lies about Isobel. What else?"

"That's it."

He gets closer to her and touches her cheek, she tries to pull away but can't and it is clear that she is afraid. "Oh, so jumpy."

"Please, just...kill me," she pleads. "I've told you everything that I know."

Klaus puts his hands on the armrests on Katherine's chair and looks her in the face. "You see, I believe that you believe that, but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me," he's looking her in the eyes and compelling her.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an Original without a dagger," Katherine says.

"Bonnie the best friend?" Klaus questions. "I thought you said she didn't have her powers anymore."