☣ SIDASHI ☣ (REVIEWS)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The story is interesting but not as much to draw the readers to read it till end without a break so it would be 4/5.

Overall the story is great and amazingly written so it would be 18/20.

2) Secret Door by Ria_cutiepie

Title: 4.5/5
Cover+Blurb: 8/10
Originality and creativity: 8/10
Character development: 17/20
Grammar: 19/20
Interaction with readers: 9/10
Draw: 3/5
Overall impression: 18/20

Total: 86.5/100

Review -

The title is original, creative as well as it suits the story so it would be 4.5/5.

The cover is really amazing but the blurb is little short and could be a little more interesting so it would be 8/10.

The story is original and really nice to read so it would be 8/10.

The characters are great too and they are well developed but could have been more interesting with a little more effort so it would be 17/20.

There are very less grammatical mistakes and all the sentences in the story makes sense so it would be 19/20.

The writer has interacted with the readers frequently so it would be 9/10.

The story draws a reader to read it but jut not too strongly so it would be 3/5.

Overall the story is great and well written. One can easily read the story when he/she is bored and not get bored anymore so it would be 18/20.

3) My Husband by sidashi4567

Title: 3/5
Cover+Blurb: 4/10
Originality and creativity: 6/10
Character development: 14/20
Grammar: 9/20
Interaction with readers: 5/10
Draw: 3/5
Overall impression: 15/20

Total: 59/100

Review -

The title of the story is original as well as it suits the story so it would be 3/5.

The cover is nice though not really eye-catching and the blurb is not really good so it would be 4/10 in this category.

The story is original and creative too but could have been more interesting and creative. So it would be 6/10.

The characters are good and well developed but could have been more interesting so it would be 14/20.

There are several grammatical mistakes and punctuation mistakes in the story so it would be 9/20.

There is interaction with the reader but it lesser than it should have been so it would be 5/10.