Part 10: Showdown.

Start from the beginning

"Thank you.. Thank you all!" He joyously said, as he's stepping back.

"Now go get your wife!!" Said golden cheese, which maid pure vanilla blush.

"S-She's not my wife!!"

"Yet." Said dark cacao.

"DARK CACAO!!!!" Yelled pure vanilla, shaking his head. "Well, I am off.. I'll be back, and we'll be reunited again.." Said pure vanilla

Pure vanilla started running and was ignoring the crowd. The campus looked horrible, and was terrorized by dark enchantress cookie's goons.

During at the rooftop, white lily was struggling.

"My friends will c-come to save m-me!! Just you wait!" Shouted white lily.

"You're a really horrible person you know!!!" She shouted again.

Dark enchantress cookie looked annoyed and turned around, and rolled her eyes. "You sure have a mouth.. shut the hell up!!"

White dark enchantress cookies powers, vines were growing on trees and tied white lily cookie up! White lily cookie was screaming, while one part of the vines covered her mouth. All you can hear was muffled screaming.

"Mmm.. Mmmhph!!!" She muffled. Dark enchantress cookie was laughing out of pure evilness, and white lily looked mad.

"Say.. there's one question." "You're together with pure vanilla, correct..?"

"Mmm. Mmphmphm!!" White Lily cookie said, while muffling.

"Argh, I can't hear you!!" "I guess I'll remove the vines."

Dark enchantress cookie used her magic and removed the vines that was preventing white lily cookie to speak. White lily was breathing heavily, and panting.

"T-T-That's... N-..None..!! Of yo-yo-your.. BUSINESS!" she stammered.

"Oh! But I'm not done yet!!" Said dark enchantress cookie. "Why do you care about him now?" She asked.

White lily looked up, confused. "What do you mean..?"

"Well, you only care about pure vanilla now don't you?" "Before you say 'oh, I always care about him!!' Don't lie to yourself.. you only cared about your studies, and just a small portion of him."

White lily cookie froze a bit.. thinking about what dark enchantress cookie said. She felt the guilt, that's slowly draining her away, a smirk appears on dark enchantress cookie's face.

"*laughs*.. So I did got you there huh??" "You cared about nobody, but yourself, and your studies... Not even you friends, OR THE SCHOOL."

"S-Stop!! S-Stop!!!" White Lily cookie begged.

"D-DONT LISTEN TO HER!!" Someone shouted.

"H-Huh..?" Said white lily cookie.

"Huh..???" Questioned Dark enchantress cookie.

It was pure vanilla.. he was finally here.. but what took so long? Pure vanilla got up, and started limping to white lily.

"W-White lily cookie!! H-Hang on! I got y—"

"N-No... stay away from me..." she murmured.

"Yes...YES!!!" Said dark enchanted cookie in happiness. "I did it!! I WON!" "I WON!" She cackled, and pointed at both of them, indicating that they lost.

"NO!" shouted pure vanilla. "You didn't!!"

"You may.. said those stuff about white lily cookie that damaged her and even me, why?? Because the stuff you said.. w-was true."

"White lily cookie did care about her studies, and only just a bit for me, but I didn't care if she thinks that!!" "Even to this day!" "There's nothing wrong focusing about school and work. But if you put it in the way of your relationship, then it'll crumble.."

"Correct!" Said dark enchantress cookie. She used her power to grab white lily cookie.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!" Demanded white lily cookie.

White lily cookie was twisting and turning and was struggling. Pure vanilla got mad, so he ran to white lily cookie and grabbed her hand.

"I-I GOT YOU!! H-HANG ON!" Pure vanilla said, while struggling.

"M-My powers!!! They're growing w-weaker and weaker!!" White lily cookie struggled..

"..P-Pure vanilla, there's no point.. j-just let me go." Somberly said white lily cookie.

"NO." He spoke, "I AM NOT LETTING YOU GO!! I-IM NOT LETTING YOU GO!"

White lily cookie saw the fear in pure vanilla cookie eyes, which made her sacred. white lily cookie doesn't want to die, and she doesn't wanna die like this. She loves pure vanilla, she cares for everyone she knows... but deep down, she thinks she's selfish for not loving pure vanilla enough. White lily cookie continued to hold pure vanillas hand, but there grip was loosing. And loosing..

White lily sobbed, as she tried holding on. "I-I'm so sorry!! T-This is my fault!" She cried. "I-I'm so s-selfish!!" "Pure vanilla, I don't wanna l-loose you! Ever!!"

"M-Me too.. I n-need you..!" Pure vanilla looked like he was gonna start crying, but he tried staying strong.

"Oh, for the love of god!!!" Said dark enchantress cookie.

Dark enchantress cookie looked furious, So she grabbed a knife and pushed pure vanilla out of the way.

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dark enchantress cookie hold out her knife, and cut white lily cookies arm opened! The wound has soon takes over white lily cookies body, and made her fell off the roof. Her eyes were bright white, as she was falling. (She looks possessed)  

Pure vanilla screamed, and unleashed his staff that Created a powerful beam. It stroked dark enchantress cookie in the heart..

"NOOOOO!!!!" Shouted dark enchantress cookie. She started fading away, and looked angry, as she accepted defeat.

The ancients soon arrived on the rooftop, seeing all of the blood that splattered.

"Where's white lily cookie?!" Demanded golden cheese "Come o-on!! She's alive, right??" She was shaking pure vanilla.

Pure vanilla was in despair. His eyes were opened, and looked dead inside. He didn't say anything, and let out a simple shrug, which making golden cheese angry.

Until..

SLAP!!!!