Once you finish getting ready, you knock on the door, signaling for Jason that he can come in

Once you finish getting ready, you knock on the door, signaling for Jason that he can come in. "Hi!" You giggle, waving at Jason. He hugs you suddenly, catching you off guard. You laugh, hugging him back. Your eyes wander and look behind Jason. Your eyes lock on Hannibal staring at you. You smile wavers as you look away. He stands up, beginning to approach you.

"Good morning, Y/n," he begins saying, taking your hand. Jason just watches the awkward interaction in silence. You look down at your feet. "Morning.." you mumble. You feel a warm hand touch your cheek, making you look up. Normally you would melt away from the comforting touch, but this time you felt sickened by it. You push Hannibal's hand away in fear. He sighs. You notice Hannibal is hiding someone behind his back. Your immediate thoughts go to a knife or some sort of weapon so you hide behind Jason. Hannibal realizes, showing what he was hiding. It's a clear vase filled with the flowers you collected yesterday. I thought they would've destroyed the flowers... your heart warms up by this.

You grab the flower vase holding it in your two hand. The rings you're wearing clink against the glass. "Thank you," you say, feeling a little better. You still hold onto a tight grudge. Hannibal shakes his head. "No need to thank me. This is merely an expectation of what I should have done, but not what I did." You nod slowly in agreement. "I apologize again dear. I'm extremely regretful of how I treated you yesterday afternoon and for not being thoughtful. You won't ever forgive me for my actions, but I hope you will at least accept my apology." You look at him, having a hard feeling that his words are just laced with cold lies. You look back down at your feet. I need to make sure that my thoughts are recognized.

"I'll accept your apology if.." you begin, looking back up to stare into Hannibal's eyes. "If, and only if, you let me go outside whenever." Your voice now is more serious and stern. Hannibal stares, thinking about how to respond to this. He breaths out and says, "Very well. You may go outside when you please, but you cannot try and leave." You nod, a small smile growing on your face. "Okay. Then I accept your apology." Your voice loses it's seriousness, now switching it back to it's cheery tone. Hannibal smiles, relieved.

"Shall we all head to the dining room for breakfast?" Hannibal suggests, holding out his hand for you to take. You put the vase down on the ground and nod, taking Hannibal's hand. Jason follows behind.

"I never knew there was a dining room here," you admit sheepishly. Hannibal laughs. "Of course you haven't."

As you three walk down the halls. It seems so much cleaner. Everything's dusted and the blood is barely noticeable. Wow.. did they all do this?

The room after the kitchen is the dining room. It's fairly big. A long table stretches down the middle of the room. The table has all sorts of foods and drinks from pancakes with fruits, bacon and eggs, to orange juice, and more. The killers are all talking at the table. They stop when they notice you. "Morning Y/n!" Billy announced cheerfully. You wave. "Good morning," Carrie tells you as you sit beside her. "Good morning Carrie," you reply with a grin. Her eyes glow with joy as she fills your plate with pancakes and fruits. "Eat," Carrie tells you, pushing the plate towards you.