I've always wanted to go to the beach, but never got to. I begged Alex once but he said 'that's a good way to get kidnapped by a pedo'. And I trust him, but damn does this feel unreal.

The smell of salt fills my nostrils as we walk toward the chairs, Ash setting the bag down and grabbing the towels out of it. Setting them on the chairs, I notice the One Direction design on the towel I'm using. Snorting to myself, I slip off the sandals and set them by the chair.

"See ya later." I laugh loudly, ditching Ash as I run to the water. The crystal blue water runs between my toes, the feeling a bit cold but something I can get used to.

A man stands a couple feet away from me, his eyes discreetly trained on me. Looking out the corner of my eye, I begin to walk farther into the water; but he stays. His eyes still trained on me.

At waist level, Ash follows toward me, his eyes instantly shutting at the feeling of the water against his calves. Laughing loudly, I throw my hands up as it wets my hair, Ash shaking his head at me. Deciding to shake off the feeling of the creep, I move deeper into the water until it's above my boobs.

"You're gonna get eaten by a shark." Ash nods, walking father into the water until he's a couple feet away from me. Shrugging, I smile as I turn around, letting the waves hit my back.

"Then I'll go out in glory!" I laugh, closing my eyes quickly as the cold water splashes on my back, the wave pulling my under just a bit. Holding my nose, my eyes stay tightly shut as I come back up, taking a deep breath.

I notice the same man still standing in the exact spot, the tattoos covering his body shining under the sun. Looking at Ash, he walks toward me until he's right in front of me, his eyes trained on mine.

"Gotcha!" He laughs before pushing me under the water, the salt burning my eyes as I quickly shut them closed; holding my nose once again. Coming back up, I laugh loudly as my wet hair covers my face.

"You cunt!" I exclaim with a laugh, cupping my hands as I sling water toward him. He quickly dodges the water, returning it toward me. Taking a mouth full of the salt water, I spit it out as the taste coats my tongue.

"Who's the cunt now?" He laughs, the brightest look I've ever seen in his eyes. Gasping, I run as fast as I can toward him, tackling him into the water. Wrapping my arms around his shoulders, we fall back into the water as his hands go around my waist.

"I'm not a cunt, you're a cunt." I argue as we come back up, his hands pulling the wet hair out of my face. A small smile rests on his face as he looks at me, the sunset shining over our bodies.

"Oh shit it's getting dark already?" Ash laughs as he holds my hand, helping me up. We hold hands as we walk out of the water, my wet hair blowing in the breeze.

Taking a seat on the shore line, I bring my knees up to my chest as I lean on Ash's shoulder, his arm instinctively going around my own shoulder. Looking at him, his eyes are trained on the purple and orange hues cast in front of us; the sun shimmering against the water.

"You know I've never been to the beach?" I laugh, his head turning to me with surprise. His eyebrows are raised and his lips are parted slightly as I smile up at him.

"It's cool, I haven't either." He tells me, my eyes widening slightly. I mean he did have an extremely fucked up childhood. Actually, I don't think he had one at all now that I think about it.

"At least we got to go together right?" I nudge him, his body lolling to the side slightly as he laughs. Nodding, he returns his eyes back to the sunset as I do the same; appreciating the beauty in front of me.

 Nodding, he returns his eyes back to the sunset as I do the same; appreciating the beauty in front of me