Night Five

Noel was in bed on the tour bus as they traveled to the next city, when there was a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" He called out. 

The door opened and Charlotte stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. Noel sat up on the bed as she walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed. 

"Yes?" Noel said.

"I was wondering if you want to watch a movie?" She said softly.

"Sure, what did ya have in mind? Comedy, drama?" He looked at her.

"No, not that kind of movie." She said as she looked into his eyes. 

"Oh." Noel said. His dick already getting slightly hard at the thought.

"Yes?" She asked.

Noel's eyes traveled up and down her body then met her eyes.

"Ok." He said.

She smiled and climbed onto the bed next to him. Noel got his phone and went to his favorite porn site.

"What dya wanna watch?" He asked.

"My favorite is vintage porn. They seem to be having so much more fun." Charlotte said.

"Vintage, ok." Noel said and clicked on the vintage category.

He looked at Charlotte.

"Which one dya want?" He asked.

"This one." She pointed to a video and Noel tapped it. 

They laid watching the movie and they both got more and more aroused as time went on. Charlotte began touching her breasts outside her shirt. Noel's eyes moved from the video to Charlotte then back to the video. Charlotte sat up and pulled her shirt off then laid back down. Noel looked over at her breasts in her bra then his eyes met hers. 

"Is this ok?" She asked.

"Yeah." Noel said and went back to watching the movie. A few minutes later, Chaotte removed her bra. Noel looked at her breasts and told himself he shouldn't be looking at her breasts. Charlotte watched Noel watching her as she touched her breasts then she slid her hand into her pants. Noel's eyes met hers.

"You've got great tits." He said softly.

She grinned then pushed her pants down and kicked them off. Noel watched as her hand slid into her underwear. His dick was aching and he wanted to stroke it, but he resisted.

Charlotte let out a moan then looked over at Noel, who was already looking at her. 

"Go ahead, boss. Get started." She smiled.

Noel hesitated then slid his hand into his pants. He began to slowly stroke his dick, but his movements were restricted by his boxers and pants. 

"I would like to see you." Charlotte said.

Noel hesitated then pushed his boxers and pants down enough to free his dick. Charlotte watched him as he took his dick in his hand and started stroking it slowly. 

"I like your penis." Charlotte said.

Noel glanced at her then his eyes went back to her hand in her underwear.

"Do you want to see?" She asked.

Before he could answer, she pushed her underwear down then continued touching herself. They both watched the video and each other as they pleasured themselves. 

"I'm very aroused." Charlotte said.

"So am I." Noel answered. 

I'd love to see you cum." Charlotte smiled.

"Fuck, I'm close." Noel breathed.

"Me too." She said. 

They both grew closer and closer to climax. They both seemed to forget about the video and their eyes stayed on one another. Finally, Charlotte moaned as she orgasmed, which pushed Noel over the edge and he let out a moan as he came onto his chest. He laid his head back, closed his eyes, and let out a satisfied sigh. Then the guilt begin to creep in. He opened his eyes and looked over at Charlotte. She was looking at him with a smile on her face.

"I really like this." She said.

Noel pulled up his boxers and pants and stood up. 

"This is wrong. You need to go." He said as he started to pace back and forth by the bed.

Charlotte sat up and put her clothes on then crawled over to the edge of the bed. She sat on the edge and looked at him.

"It's not so wrong, is it?" We would be doing it alone anyway. Might as well have some fun together." She said.

"No, we can't do this again." He said as he stopped pacing and looked into her eyes. 

They stared at each other for a moment then Charlotte stood up. 

"You enjoy it just as much as I do." She said then walked to the door, opened it, and left the room. Noel sighed and sat on the bed. She was right. He did enjoy it. Doing it got him so turned on, but he knew it shouldn't happen again.