Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve Story

ابدأ من البداية

( This is Becky's winter outfit )

After changing into a winter outfit and eating breakfast Becky, Oscar, Lucas and their parents were in the living room opening presents from under the Christmas tree. Sophia handed her children a Christmas present and tells them from their Grandpa Chuck and they began to open them. Oscar got a toy truck and Lucas got a model plane and both got a half heart shaped necklace that says 'Brothers Forever'.

Becky got a T-shirt with a picture on it of her and Grandpa Chuck fixing an old rusty green Ford Mustang when she was 4 years old. She smiled at the shirt remembering the memory even looked at her little brothers laughing seeing they were enjoying and playing with their Christmas presents. After opening presents and cleaning up the trash they decided they're going to spend time together and decided to drive downtown to do winter activities on the beautiful snowy day and they were going to have a fun family bonding time.

At Ruby's apartment - 8: 19 am

Ruby was sleeping peacefully in her bed and what felt like silence for at least 5 seconds her alarm changed to 8: 20 am and went off and a Christmas song came on and started playing 'Santa tell me' by Ariana grande. Ruby wakes up with a yawn and looks at the time she wanted to got back to sleep until she smelled something in the kitchen. She turned off her alarm and got up and quickly changed and then went to the kitchen and saw her Grandma cooking delicious pancakes and also saw her Mom eating and drinking coffee while typing on her computer.

 She turned off her alarm and got up and quickly changed and then went to the kitchen and saw her Grandma cooking delicious pancakes and also saw her Mom eating and drinking coffee while typing on her computer

( This is Ruby's winter outfit )

"Good morning, Grandma. Mom" Ruby says from the doorway while walking in the kitchen. Leah and Kanna saw Ruby awake and they greeted her as she sat down and started drinking orange juice. Kanna then places down a plate with a small stack of pancakes for Ruby and tells her to quickly eat since they are going to spend time together for Christmas. Ruby takes a bite of the pancake then her eyes lit up with stars in them and quickly stuffs her face of the pancakes causing her Mom to chuckle while drinking her coffee and typing. After Ruby, Kanna and Leah went to their car decided to go sightseeing at the 'Garfield Park Conservatory'.

At Amber's house - 5: 59 am

In Amber's room she's sleeping until her alarm clock turned from 5: 59 to 6: 00 am and went off causing a fist to slam into it causing the clock to fall on the group. Amber sits up and starts  stretches her arms while yawning then she got to pick out an work outfit with long sleeves on and went to take a shower and 30 minutes later she comes out with her work outfit on and went downstairs to start doing her chores outside. First she went to the barn and started feeding the barn animals like the pigs, the cows, the sheep, the chickens and the horses. Next she went to check the water tanks in each stall for the animals to make sure they had water to drink and it turns out the water tanks were almost empty so she got a water hose turned it on and made sure it was filled so the animals can drink water.