𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 & 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

Beginne am Anfang

"the only reason you can't remember is because the curse erases it from everyone except for me. this curse is heavily implanted in our family, the takahashi family, we are suffering from this curse and the only way out of this endless cycle is by not interfering."

"you know damn well that my evil father is the cause of all this. after finding out that me and my sister run away, he made a pact with muzan and thus the start of this endless cycle." 

"i'm tired of any of this y/n. i'm tired of seeing how i killed papa akio and m/n. please end my suffering y/n." 

begged mitsuki as she let out a huge gasp before falling on her knees. her tears falling on the ground as i could hear her whines and cries echoed throughout the infinity castle.

"it's not my fault that you killed my grandfather, and mother. because you let yourself fall in grieve anger that you didn't think for a second, and ended up turning your back from them."

"it's not my fault we're stuck in this endless cycle that is bottled with pure anger and resentment. this is your atonement for your sins, yet you refuse to apologize to the people you have killed."

"you're guilty?"

"don't make me laugh. you're just tired of witnessing the same old scenarios that would happen when history repeats itself, because you acted stupid and foolish that you ended up in this situation."

"imprudent fool."

i said, my voice holding no emotion as i stared at her crying on the ground. she brought this upon herself, and i too am suffering from this endless curse. she was the one who started all this, and i'm the one whose to end all this.

"your sin, and i'm the one paying for it." i continued making her tremble.

she gritted her teeth before snapping her head towards my direction. summoning her mandolin and making an attack towards me which i easily avoided. a frown soon appeared on my face as i tilted my head, glaring daggers at her pathetic form as she tried her best to fight me.

"teaching me how to use my demon art is the worse mistake that you ever made, now that i'm capable of killing thousands of demons with this demon art. who are you to stop me?" i questioned as she violently sent invisible heavy attacks that could shred my body in to pieces, but that is nothing but a mere child's play to me. 

"your attacks are nothing but pathetic, and you think you can go against me?"

"don't you remember how i almost cut your neck off when i'm a pillar and completely unaware of my demon being? that's the difference of power that we have, and now that i'm completely awake and knows how to handle my blood demon art, do you have a death wish?" 

mitsuki ended up speechless and instead focused on attacking me, i saw how tears streamed down her cheeks as she tried to land a hit on me. if it were the old me, i would have pitied her but after she revealed the whole history she have with my mother, and this endless cycle of a curse that was implanted in our family by her father, then nothing can stop me from killing her.

demon or not. she's no innocent person, she killed countless humans varying from babies to adults. and now, her begging in front of me to end this cycle is nothing but laughable after all she's the one who started all this, and she's the one who should be ending it, not me.