─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ li. 𝗆𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗎𝖜𝖟𝗋'𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗉

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Nox." mumbled James, keeping Stella next to him since they couldn't see anything.

Until another wand was lit right in front of their faces. "Potter." sneered Snape, pointing his lit wand on his face. "What're you doing wandering the corridors at night?"

"I'm sleepwalking." said James, nonchalantly.

"Extraordinarily you are, Potter." spat Snape, glaring daggers at the Gryffindor. "Exceedingly arrogant. Just because you've got your friends and admirers doesn't mean that you get a free pass to strut around the castle."

Sure, Stella considered Snape as a friend but she couldn't deny that he had a sharp and harsh tongue, especially for James.

"Well, it's not past my bed time, so I don't know what you're on about." said James, he was irritated and wanted to hex him but he wanted to push Snape off to the edge of his patience. "Now, I'd appreciate it if you could lower your wand."

"What were you doing late at night then? Flaunting your swollen head full of your ego?" asked Snape, his eyes squinting when he saw him carrying a piece of parchment with lots of writings scattered around. "What's that?"

"Just a bit of parchment." shrugged James.

"Really? surely you won't mind if I confiscate it?" interrogated Snape.

James felt a small hand holding him back from hexing or even punching Snape right then and there. He eventually calmed down to the touch. "Now, why would you want a parchment of mine?"

"I don't want any of your belongings, Potter." said Snape with so much vexation. "If that parchment is so important to you, what's written on it? what's it about then?"

"A million reasons why I'm better than you." shrugged James, he could feel Stella laughing as her hand started to shake and he could hear her muffled laughters in his ear.

"Why you insolent swine, fifty points from Gryffi—"

"Try and tell Minnie that!" shouted James, running away from Snape with Stella beside him under his invisibility cloak.

Once they reached an empty hall, James took off his invisibility cloak to reveal a red-faced Stella from all the laughter that she managed to store. He smiled and fixed her messy hair in place and all Stella could do was stare at his hazel eyes as he did so. Once he was done, they were off to laughing again.

"We really need a good concealment charm for the map."

"You do it, you've got the elder wand." urged Sirius, pushing Stella the marauder's map to her. They've been arguing about who will cast the concealment charm on the map for atleast 30 minutes.

"You make it sound like I've got a deathly hallow." Stella rolled her eyes at Sirius. She was aware how her wand was powerful, considering that it was made from Elder wood, so she didn't want to ruin their hard-worked map by just one powerful spell.

"Deathly— what now?" asked Peter while eating jellybeans.

"Hallows, Wormy." answered Remus. "The Deathly Hallows."

"What's that about?"

Stella passed the map to James who gladly took it, before she sat on Remus' bed to face Peter. "Tale of the three brothers? ever heard of it?"

"Yeah." beamed up Peter. "It was all real?"

Stella didn't know the exact answer for she only heard it a couple of times since her father was interested on any of the hollows. Nonetheless, she still nodded. "Some say it really were the Peverell brothers."