C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

Start from the beginning

"I'm annoying? You're blaming me for something that want my fault!"

"Because it was!"

"No it wasn't! I wasn't told you were behind me, I was only told when you were like two corners away and them my engineer told me to move at the wrong moment. I don't know you were going around the outside Zia." George shouted.

"'Didn't tell you to move.' Why didn't you just move when he said I was behind you?"

"I don't fucking know alright?"

They were now stood face to face with each other, still shouting.

"That's not good enough George!"

"Well what the fuck is good enough for you huh?"

"An apology? Just you know throwing that option out there on the table." she exasperatedly waved her hands around, as if pointing to an imaginary table.

"I'm not doing that."

"Well then what are you going to do?"

"Do you want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you right now?"

"Just shut up and kiss me."

And so he did.

He bent down, grabbing Zia's waist pulling her close to him, as he connected their lips. All their anger flooded away as they kissed each other, George gripping Zia's waist tightly, Zia running her hands through his hair.

Without breaking the kiss, the moved towards the sofa, and George pushed Zia down onto it. She moved her arms from behind his neck down to his arms, and the. to the bottom of his shirt which she tugged on.

George broke the kiss, pulling off his shirt, so that his torso was bare.

He bent back down to kiss Zia again, but the door knocked.

The pair turned to look at the door.

"Hang on, I ain't got a shirt on." George shouted at whoever was behind the door.

"So Instagram can see but I can't? George I thought we were friends."

"Oh my god!" Zia breathed at Alex's voice sounded from the other side of the door.

George placed his hand to her mouth, giving her a look that said "be quiet."

"Come on, you post a shirtless selfie like every day, it's nothing I haven't seen before."

"No seriously Al give me a minute."

Alex gave him a slightly concerned 'Okay'. George took his hand off her mouth, and rested his forehead against Zia's as he thought about what to do.

"George." Zia whispered. George looked up at her, her cheeks slightly pink, her hair a little messed up. "You go, I'll leave in a couple of minutes." she whispered.

He nodded. He picked up his shirt, and through it back on. He walked towards the door, before turning back, leaning over the back of the sofa, and giving Zia one last kiss.

He walked back over to the door, opening it as little as he could, and walking out, closing it behind him. Alex was leaning against the wall on his phone, and looked up when George stood next to him. "Hey... Why does you're hair look like you've just gone on a roller coaster?" he joked with a small laugh.

"Helmet hair." George said with a shrug. "Come on let's go."

He began to walk away before Alex even replied running his hand through his hair, to flatten it, but also in frustration.

What had he just done?

so do ya'll love me or what?

actually i'm pretty sure you are gonna hate me for how that ended 😃

anyways

happy start of the f1 season guys! testing whoop whoop let's focus on that and not the torture you just went through haha ha ha ha 😃