2

March 16th, 2021

tw - underage drinking, slut shaming, blacking out

Y/N WIPED HER eyeliner again beginning to get frustrated. She slept in an extra 20 mins and she would have to leave soon, but she couldn't get her left eye how her right eye was.

She decided to completely wipe her makeup off and just wear highlighter, lashes, and blue light glasses since her eyeliner wasn't cooperating.

Y/N checks the time and sees she isn't going to have time to make herself breakfast so she settles on relaxing in her room for the remaining 10 minutes before she has to begin her trek to school.

Suddenly, she gets a call from Oikawa which is startling as she assumed he didn't have her number anymore due to the fact they hadn't talked in ages.

She answers the video call and is greeted with a half-naked Oikawa.

"Um hello???"

"Y/N!! I need help."

"How do you have my number."

"Why WOULDN'T I have your number. Not the point I need help like...now."

"And what is it that you need help with?"

"Which shirt should I wear!?"

He holds up two shirts. Both were polo button ups with white collars, the only difference was one was baby pink and one was pastel yellow.

"Since when have you asked me for fashion tips Kawa??"

"Since you introduced me to that absolute goddess!"

Her frown turns into a smirk as his eyes grow in size as he processes what just came out of his mouth.

"Well, me personally, the pink one suits you and that absolute goddess loves someone who can rock the color pink without it having to look fem ya know."

"I'm selling all my clothes and wearing only pink from now on."

"Don't overdo it, Oikawa. Be yourself, if you don't, she'll bring out your true self in her own ways. She has that effect."

"Yeah whatever...speaking of...not to like bring her up but I'm bringing her up."

"Which one."

"Thing 2"

"What about her."

"Well, I don't think they actually like each other. I think it's just something they're doing to spite you. But I'm gonna ask because I'm nosey."

"As if. They kissed dead in my fucking face yesterday...they have a picture of them kissing on his Instagram. Hell, she's all over his Instagram. She's his profile pic Oikawa!"

"Y/N....you've been...stalking his Instagram??? C'mon homegirl I thought we were better than that."

"First off don't ever utter the word "homegirl" again. Second, I was NOT stalking that nigga page.... It just happened to get recommended to me by Instagram and I took a PEEK. Nothing more nothing less."

"Yeah, like I'm gonna believe that."

"Fuck you Oikawa. Why are we talking about them in the first place."

"Because they're basically not together for real...so.... that means you can take back what's yours!!"

"You crack me up. First off you have no proof."