"What is it, Ms. Meng??". One of the students said nervously and Ziyi look at them sharply.

"Let me ask you a question, did you forget how your first time as a student council student was here in this office??". She asks them and they look at each other.

"Forgot already? Ok, I Will Make You Remember".

***********************************************************************************

On her way home, a message from Mian Mian come to her phone saying that Yu Chen is at his house now alone, as soon as she arrived home, she excuses herself to take a bath before she changes and leave to Yu Chen's house without telling the bodyguard. 

"Excuse me~". She said slowly as she closes the door behind her, she looks around as she walks to the second floor directly to Yu Chen's room, she knocks on the door slowly and open it to see him.

"Yu Chen?". She calls him but he was asleep, so she enters and sit near the bead to look at his pale face.

"...You lose so much weight". She said as she touch his forehead and it was still hot.

She stayed in his side until late at night. Her phone vibrated and took it to see who the caller is, she gasped and try to take a deep breath before she answers.

"H-Hi Ziyi------".

"Don't Hi Me!! Where The Hell Are You Now Huh?!! You Better Not Lie To Me Xuan LuLu!!!!!". She removes the phone from her ears because of Ziyi's loud voice.

"Ok Ok!! I'm Taking Care Of Yu Chen Now in His House".

"What?!! How Dare You Go To Him Without Telling ME? I Told You To Not Go And Still You Go?? Are You--------". Xuan Lu removes her phone from her ears and put it away to not hear Ziyi's loud shouts scolding her, she sighed and look at Yu Chen who turn his head and the small wet towel fell from his forehead, she takes it and place it on his forehead properly, she smiles as she kept looking at him, she suddenly remembers Ziyi so she takes the phone from the ground.

"Sorry Ziyi, I will return late, bye". She hung up on her face and went to the kitchen to make something for Yu Chen to eat.

**************************************************************

Yu Chen opens his eyes and turn to look at the closed face next to him, his eyes were blurry, so he can't see properly.

"Yu Chen, I will go now, but I will return in the morning to see you, eat when you wake up, good night". She leaves the room and he closes his eyes again.

He open his eyes in a white bright room, he sit to look around and slowly opened his eyes to see properly, he saw some food on the table so he eat it silently since he is hungry, when he finish he get up slowly and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower, but he starts feeling headache and dizzy so he sits under the water for few seconds and leaves the bathroom, but he falls on the ground feeling all heavy, he manages to take out his phone before he closes his eyes and pass out.

***********************************************

Xuan Lu looks at her angary friend who was in front of her, she returns late, by late I mean 3 am, Ziyi was awake waiting for her.

"So? How is he??". She asked flatly.

"Not good, his fever still high, I will return to-----".

"You Will Leave To School With Me And You Will Return Home When I Leave, No Other Place Or Here And There". She said firmly almost shouting and Xuan Lu pouted.