THE BEGINNING BUT NOT BEGINNING: Chapter One

George Floyd was a normal black man in Alabama, United States. He was a hard-working single man with 69,420 kids. He had a rough life, and lots of problems to deal with like Trump. Donald Trump was NOT normal. Trump was a businessman who had started a Mexican Cartel after building the wall separating loved ones from each other. Asians say that they could hear Donald in Mexico yelling at wall-climbers. 

"CLIMB THE OTHER WAY TACO SPEAKERS"

   At a young age, George Floyd had been raped by an old man who goes by Bubba. Bubba regretted his decision, but the feeling was so bulging when George's skin create friction on him. Bubba felt like crying, hearing George Floyd's screams for help in his tiny cell "AHHHHHHH MY ASSSSSSSSS"  

  Diogo Sandra sat in his mother's basement as a FIFA Youtube Streamer and Discord Moderator. Sandra would skype discord kittens and flirt with them, he had a ten-dollar income. (bro can't even afford a McDonalds Happy Meal 💀) Diogo's favorite Discord Kitty, Riley Krepsky, was also a drag queen. Riley K was very musty. 

This is a mugshot of Riley K when he went to prison for stuffing a little kid in his tiny butthole.

                                                             Look at him, being a sexy drag queen.  

   The Berg celebrated Nation Pedophile Day, every single day. He would bend down and wiggle his long wrinkly fingers to little kids that were underage, (speaking from experience btw.) Berg worked in a pre-school, I really don't know how he hasn't been fired yet, I guess the children just enjoy him. A hot purple buff man, not The Berg, but Thanos, was a very secretive man. He would watch George Floyd strip outside his apartment window, caressing his window with his toes. Thanos always day-dreamt of him and George Floyd interlocking toes with rose petals and scented vanilla candles around them while they watched the sunset on a horse. So romantic.