Prologue

"..today as we all know, is the 3rd year since Mr. Harry Styles went missing and up till now the police have no leads of whoever did it.. Let's have a moment of silence and send our prayers to our dear Harry.."

I heard the news anchor said on my car radio. It's been 3 years since that tornado hit our little town, coincidentally, Mr. Styles was here for a vacation and just like the tornado, he also vanished. Not a single trace. Poor harry.

I heard from my mom that there's going to be another tornado on this very same day and too bad for me I'm still on the road finding my way back home. What a perfect day to be lost. Ha-ha.

I picked up my phone to see a hundred of missed calls from my mom. Just as I was about to call my mom, the wind started to get wild, the trees started to groan and my car started to shake a little.

I don't know when or how but as soon as it all started, my car went flying. I'm actually surprised of how calm I am in this kind of situation.

Like holy shit, I'm actually flying.

"AAAAAAAHHHHH! HEEEEELPPPP!" I shouted at the top of my lungs. My heart is pounding, my mind is imagining different scenarios of how I will..die.

Oh, dear. This is the end.

It's been minutes and I'm literally upside down, rolling on every side of my car. Until my head hit something, everything went blurry.. Then black.