4 {How is this happening?}

(3rd Person POV)
After Y/N woke up, them, Elinor, Mo and Meggie were taken into Capricorn's castle. It was large, and the walls were lined with small fire torches. They were all taken into a room with a lot of Black-Jackets, Dustfinger and Capricorn. Elinor shouted something at Capricorn and he preferred one of his men to "shut her up", she was dragged to a bench where a few of his men were sitting, and was gagged while she struggled. Y/N watched anxiously at her and gave her a pitiful look.

"Ah , Silvertongue there you are! I have quite a selection of things I would like you to read for me" Capricorn smiled menacingly at Mo as Meggie and Y/N watched the bald man.

"I will never read anything for you" Mo protested, emphasising the 'anything'. Capricorn only looked at him with a bored expression before retorting,

"Bring his daughter here, and Basta, take the other person." Flatnose grabbed Meggie whilst Basta greedily took hold of Y/N. Dustfinger felt himself going red with anger as he watched
Basta put his chubby hands on Y/N. Dustfinger eyed Basta'a knife in his belt-buckle as if trying to make sure it didn't move to anywhere on
Y/N. Mo let out a gasp of disapproval as Flatnose too Meggie to Capricorn.

"Now will you read for us, Silvertongue, or do we need to lock your daughter up, kill the old woman and hang your friend?" Capricorn chuckled, mockingly. Y/N's eyes widened as Elinor let out a muffled yelp from underneath the cloth being held to her mouth. Dustfinger eyes darted to Mo as he said in his head,

"Say yes, say yes, don't be stupid Silvertongue!"

"Fine." Mo muttered, hanging his head low so that he didn't have to look at the awful face of the horrible man infront of him.

"Great, Darius! Being in the books!" Capricorn ordered, as a small, mole-like man scurried across the room to Mo, clutching the book 'Arabian Nights' He reluctantly handed it to Mo, with a scared look on his round face. Mo skimmed through the book, still not even glancing at Capricorn.

"I want the treasure from that one." Capricorn said. Mo found the page and before he begun to read, he said,

"I have no control of what comes out of this, it might not even work!"

Capricorn told him to read and he begun. Everyone in the room felt as if they were there, in the cave, with all of the gold, and rubies and emeralds and diamonds, as if they could feel the sand beneath their feet, and hear the clinking of coins falling out of the thieves's bags, like hundreds of bells, all chiming at the same time. Suddenly, a few of Capricorn's men could feel sand collecting in there hands, before thousands of coins fell out of nowhere. Y/N gawped at the sight, avoiding the falling gold. Capricorn smiled in delight as Dustfinger dodged the coins ready to collide with his head.

"Now this, this is how you read, not like D-d-darius, who stutters so much that the things he reads only half comes out of the page. Show us! Hand him a book!" Capricorn said, shooting a death glare at an ashamed Darius. Flatnose handed him a book, as he read. Then, running through the flame-lit hallway, a screaming Rapunzel was dragged into the room. You could clearly see words written on her, going from her forehead to her collarbone.

"Send her to the cellar, and give her a haircut!" Capricorn grinned, as his men took her away. Another shout was heard, as a tan boy in barely any clothes appeared in the room.

"See! I told you I don't have control of what comes out!" Mo sighed as the boy looked about in confusion. Capricorn ordered his men to take him to the shed, as the boy looked about, as lost as a toy in an attic.

"It's my turn now." Dustfinger told Capricorn. He had been waiting impatiently whilst Mo had been reading.

"Your turn?" asked Capricorn, laughing at him.

"You aren't getting a turn" he added, smirking evilly. How is this happening? Dustfinger thought.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
711 words
Yay! I did more than usual! Thanks so so much for 7 reads, I didn't even expect to get 1! I love you all so much!! :)

{Burning Love} Dustfinger x reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें