"Again, I'm not surprised. Sirius has always held himself to be the best, it is fitting that he found someone who reminded him of what he believes are his better traits. But Regulus?" she said, raising her eyebrow.

You looked to the side, thinking "Regulus and I found company in each other. We have similar interests." you argued, not looking too deep into your answer.

"It's more than that." she said surely, standing from her seat as you did the same. "You've proven that neither you nor Regulus would deliver answers willingly, so I will do what I must."

You backed away as she rounded the table to your side, making you take one step back every time she took one forward.

"No." you muttered, your back hitting the warm stone on the side of the fireplace "Don't come any closer."

"You should've had some of that tea," she said, one step from you "I've been told it's incredibly calming." she raised her wand, facing your eyes as your words got stuck on your throat "Legilimens."

*******

As soon as the door clicked, Regulus rushed to the stairs. Taking two steps at a time, he ended up in front of the closed door you had been hours ago. His voice boomed in the walls as he called for Kreacher, the elf appearing in front of him a fraction of second after his name had left Regulus' lips.

"Master Regulus called for Kreacher." he said, lowering his head as a form of greeting.

"Yes. Open the door." he asked, pointing quickly to it.

Kreacher hesitated, taking short steps to the door as he placed his hand over it "Mistress asked that Master Sirius remained in his bedroom until the guests arrived." he said, looking up at Regulus.

Regulus nodded, his patience running low as he felt like fire could be summoned from his hands "And I'm asking you to open it. Please." he added, cocking his head to the door.

Kreacher didn't ask again, didn't need to be told twice when his palm came flat on the wooden door, lifting the protection that prohibited anyone from going in or out of the room.

Regulus took the knob, opening the door with one single push of it. He stepped aside, to the right just outside the room where the wall separated the two spaces. Not one second later Sirius burst out of the room, tripping over the extended leg of his brother. He landed over his forearms, the fast reflexes constantly running from other people left of him always a blessing to his face. Only now, his face wore a frown mixed with a look of annoyance.

Unlike his brother, Regulus had a smug look on his face, looking down to his form on the ground with a smile. He was enjoying the moment for one more second.

"C'mon." he muttered, grabbing the back of Sirius' jacket as he dragged him back to the room, forcing him to stumble inside the room as he let go of him once he could safely close the door.

"You little-" Sirius mumbled, taking one swing of his arm.

Regulus barely caught his fist, both hands stopping his brother's force just inches from his face. He sneaked from the back of his hold, a flat look on his face "You're the one who taught Y/N how to throw a punch, aren't you?"

Sirius pulled back from him, muttering under his breath with a glare.

Regulus clenched his jaw at the sight of the room, only then noticing the mess it was left of. Everything that could be broken was now shattered on the ground, lamps, small figurines, portraits. The sheets and covers of the bed remained on top of the mattress, torn to shreds like a wild animal had been there. He had managed to push the wardrobe to the floor, by the looks of it in a not so kind way, he was sure there were footprints on the back of furniture.