➪ | 𝗧𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄

ابدأ من البداية

'I'm starting to get spooked, it even knows my name!' My lips quivered at the thought as my eyes remained shut, too terrified to open them.

I move my head from left to right so that I could find a comfortable position again and drift back to sleep, but the pillow's reaction refrained me from doing so.

A giggle escaped from the 'pillow' along with: "Y/N, that tickles," the voice said in between the soft giggles.

That's it, I'm getting creeped out from this talking pillow. I decided to open my eyes only to be met by another pair but this one had glasses on.

"O-oh My God, y-y-y-young miss!" I uttered as I jolted awake, my head bumping her specs and face.

"Ouch, can you be careful?!" She groaned as she removed her specs and placed it on her nightstand.

"Sorry..." I said, "Uhh what am I doing here? This isn't my room," I frowned as I looked around to inspect the room I was in, the design was mature but it had its sprinkle of the owner's personality and by that, I noticed who's room it was.

"You passed out earlier while following me to my room," she said as I started to remember what happened.

"O-ohh... err what was I doing, laying on your lap?" I shyly asked while scratching my non-itchy nape in awkwardness.

"T-that was y-your doing! After I carried your heavy ass into my room and laid you on my bed, I was going to sit on my couch and play some video games b-but you h-held onto my a-arm and pulled me back down..." her voice gradually lowered as her, "a-and laid your big ass head onto my lap, pervert!"

She chucked a penguin plushie towards my direction which I caught. "Hey now, I'm sorry! And thanks for the hospitality I guess, but I should head out, I hear your father calling me," I lied to get out of this awkward situation.

"My parents aren't home though," she said, not getting a clue even though she's the one who should be shooing me out after what happened.

"Oh..." I mumbled, cursing at myself for stupidly lying.

"H-hey uhm... can you stay here and accompany me in my room? I'm kinda getting bored of being alone," she shyly asked while avoiding eye contact.

"What about that Ryuta guy?" I bitterly asked before thinking, oh fuck. "I-I mean, don't you wanna hang with him again?"

She just shrugged, "Ehh... Come on, play games with me," she pleaded with a hopeful look in her eyes. Weird, I thought she would've reacted differently and blush or some shit, but she seemed nonchalant after I mentioned his name.

"Why?" I can't help but get curious as to why this hot headed woman was asking me to hang out after telling me that we weren't close like a day ago, what's with the change of heart?

"Just cause, okay? Stop asking questions and go if you don't want to," she crossed her arms and pouted.

Woah, look at Myoui Mina, sulking right in front of her servant which is moi. "Sure, let's play. I got nothing else to do anyway," I smiled.

She made her way to her couch and I followed. She got her console ready and gave me a controller while she had her own.

"Pick a game," she said and gave me options to pick from. I picked a game that we could play against each other.

"Bad choice, you're going down Y/N," she smirked as she prepped the game.

Well...

She lost.

And is now in bewilderment as to how, a supposed rookie like me, won against a self proclaimed pro gamer like her. Simple, I play games too.

"It's okay to lose sometimes, young miss," I giggled at her surprised expression.

"B-but how... that was a game I specialize in!" She whined like a little kid, stomping her feet and all while her arms were crossed. I was honestly amused at the childish Mina in front of me, it was something new that I could surely get used to.

"I demand a rematch!" I could see determination in her eyes that I couldn't just refuse her demand.

"Just don't cry if you lose again, young miss." I warned, not out of cockiness, just out of facts because I can see that her techniques were a little sloppy. She just stuck her tongue at me and clicked the play button.

And yeah, she lost again.

"Rematch~!!" She whined and whined. Man I'm loving this side of Mina, it's extremely cute and refreshing compared to her usual ill tempered self.

"Okay," I smiled and let her start the game. This time, I made it look like I was still trying my best but let her win.

"Yes!!" She jumped up and down her seat as I watched in amusement, "See that? I told you I'm the best," she smiled proudly.

"Yeah okay, you're the best alright," I shook my head chuckled at her cuteness. Oh how I wish she would act like this from now on.

Our gaming session continued for hours and hours, switching from one game to another when we got bored of the one we were playing. I just smiled and smiled, letting her do whatever since she never looked this happy before and yes, even years before.