- Chapter 5 "What i think about you."

June 25, 2021, 01:08 AM

After the agonizing encounter i had with yotasuke i can finally rest at peace as i try to settle the canvas and the oil painting that's going to be used for later.

Things have been crazy for you for the past few days. You can't seem to get your shit together and now your head hurts and you feel sick.

Although you're not in your healthiest state you still wanted to push your boundaries just for this last exam.

"..don't fuck this up y/n.." You mumbled.

Yotasuke's POV

"Hmmrg.." I mumbled as i sat on the chair with my heavy bags and canvas.

What's up with her? I know she's sick and is feeling funny but she always flirts with me.

And what's with her last statement anyways..nice weather?

Wow.. She's a huge flirt but i didn't know she was stupid. Actually, that was oddly cute-

"ahem.. hm" i said as i shook my head trying to suppress the thoughts that were about to form.

What am i thinking, perhaps am i sick too? Urgh. This is stupid. I'm not supposed to be unfocused today.

My thoughts were cut off as soon as i heard the ruffling of papers being passed down for today's exam.

Last time we did a self-portrait. A pretty straightforward theme.. I'm guessing this one would be a-

"Nude model."

As the model stripped and stretched her arms i began to look at my subject using my pencil. A simple sketch on my sketchbook would be easy.

As i was looking at the model trying to guess what composition to use when i'm going to paint it on the canvas a certain someone that i encountered appeared on my head again.

W-why am i thinking of her now?

I didn't realize that a bright red shade of blush was forming on my face.

Is it hot in here...?

"Y/n.. What are you doing to me?"

Y/n's POV

A nude model. Of course.

As i pick up my pencil thinking the best i can on what message i want to do for this painting i caught a glance of someone i just had a conversation with.

Yotasuke.

Huh-? What's up with him?

I tried to look closely but then a bright red was seen getting darker every second.

H-he's blushing again?

Okay, fuck now i'd pay to see that cutie everywhere.

Damn, have i always been this huge of a simp to him? Why is he blushing anyways- i-is it, from the model?

"Ah.." I said looking as if i solved a math problem.

You naughty little carrot- getting all worked up with the naked model. How i'm jealous.

I said to my self imagining me with an over dramatic pose.

I should stop looking and actually do my shit. Anyways, a nude model is a first for me.

Now that i'm looking at the model, this does make me a bit flustered.

Let's get this on...shall we?

Time skip.

"FINALLY, I'M FUCKING DON-"

"shh-" i was cut off by a teacher silencing me from my sudden outburst of relief.

I couldn't help it though, i'm relieved that i'm done and that i'm feeling a bit better.

Thanks to that hot view i had earlier. Model or yotasuke..who knows?

Now i need to eat my lunch. Should i go and seat at the corner? Yeah.

As i answer my own question and sat on the spot where i'm planning to eat i quickly got my food and had a huge bite.

As i was eating i saw a persons shadow.

"Ah...!yotasu-"

I was cut off as he sat down next to me.

It's him huh... Why would he seat next to me anyways?

"Are you okay?" Yotasuke spoke without looking at my direction.

"..ah, right. Yeah i'm all better now." I said a little caught off guard with his question.

"Hm." He only made a cute sound as he got out his bento box.

"Thanks to you of course ~" it was a bit awkward with him especially from the last conversation i had with him.

As soon as i was about to say my next word i wheezed. Unexpectedly.

"And- BAGAHHAAAHA" I laughed out loud.

Yotasuke only looked at me, annoyed from my sudden outburst.

"Y-YOU EAT LIKE THAT?" I said, still laughing.

"E-eat like what?" Yotasuke replied.

I looked at the view that i'm having trying to process it, Yotasuke- the great yotasuke holding his chopsticks like a child.

"Hahah- geez i'll choke because of you yotasuke." I wiped my teary eyes.

"Hmm, so what if i eat like this?"

"Hah, you look like you'll stab someone any second now."

"I'll stab your eye if you don't shut up"

"Meanie~ is that how you talk to your future wife?"

Yotasuke looked at me blushing yet again.

"You're torturing me with your cringe fest." He said looking away trying to muster up his courage to act as if he's not flustered.

I dramatically gasped at him.

"How could you say that! I'm hurt." I said with a dramatic tone.

"Weirdo." Only one word came out of his mouth as he munched up his food.

"Cutie." I said looking at him, smiling.

----

This chapter is a bit late, apologies. This week has been crazy and emotionally draining. The next ones would be out early to make it up to you guys.