meliodas x reader x zeldris smut

Requested by Lady_Elizabeth_2021

Your pov

Fuck sakes I'm in for it now. I whisperd to myself as I walked to mine zeldris and meliodas room. I had fought derieri and now I'm in trouble. "Mel-" Before I finished he stoped me."Shut up no questions. "
I gave him a annoyed glare and we went in our room. "Meliodas what is gonna happen?" I asked while I sat next to zeldris. "We're hm let me think. Fuck you till you can't cum no more or just till you don't remember anything but us?"
He said as zeldris got up and stood next to him them both giving me a smirk. Meliodas walked over to me and dragged his pointer finger along my body. I shivered a bit with his cold fingers hit my skin zeldris came and sat on the bed and put me on his lap."what are you trying to d-" I was cut off with myself moaning. As he put a toy up my pussy. Then he layed me down and put another one of the same thing up my ass. And put demon sealing chains on my legs and arms but in a way the toys won't fall out. "I-im sorry it w-ahh won't happen again." I cried as I had cum for the first time but with lots more to come. But when I had cum I felt it go back inside me. "Your right it won't happen again because you won't even remember who anyone but us are." They walked out of the room and I yelled out to them."DONT L-LEAVE ME."
But they did.

2 hours later

"Y/n get up." I heard someone call out to me. I opened my eyes to see them standing at the end of the bed."please l-let me out." I whined as I pulled on the chains."we'll do you a favour." Zeldris said as he took the toy that was in my pussy out. I felt something run down my leg and it didn't stop for 3 minutes." How many times did you cum?" Meliodas asked as he sat next to me and stroked my hair."uh I think around 25- 30 times." I said as I pulled on the chains again. "Keep doing that and I'll make it worse." I decided to try him and pull on them again. He took out a remote and flicked a switch and the toy vibrated like crazy. "I'm sorry." I screamed as he went and sat next to me. "Aw don't apologise I won't turn it down. Even if you pass out again." He said as he fucked me . Zeldris by that time had began to fuck my ass. I passed out again. And when I woke up the last thing I saw was meliodas and zeldris asleep next to me.

I'm so sorry I was at Alton caste so I couldn't update please forgive me. This was rushed.