Bittersweet. ( Au Revoir )

Start from the beginning

"what? that's quite a shocking revelation.. but, how's Mhackoy?" 

"uhm.. i broke up with him.. and.. Adrian's the new one.." 

"what?!" she's surprised,she thought Alhyzah and Mhackoy's relationship was near-perfect.. but, they're both young and innocent.. still confused of everything.. 

"c'mon girl! mahaba-habang chika ito!" and she giggled.. Lhyz smiled.. 

"yeah.. c'mon!" and they walked to their classroom.. 

*********

"Hey, bro!" 

"whoa! Jun-jun!" 

"welcome back to school Raymond!" 

Celso greeted Raymond Michael,one of his classmates, and a best bud as well 

"hey, Jun!" Luther, patted his back 

"hey there, Luther" he smiled.. hmmm, they're now 4th years.. oh! too sad.. he'll surely miss everyone.. especially his friends.. and that pretty girl.. 

"Jun! na-miss kita!" Trixie approached him 

"Trix! come here.." at binigyan ng bear hug ang kaibigan.. at unti-unti na silang dumami dahil nagsidatingan pa ang mga classmates niya.. he'll surely make the best out of this year.. and he silently wished this highschool year won't end.. 

********* 

"Gaga ka talaga! why did you broke up with Mhackoy? its.. oh! nakakapanghinayang!" Khyzia said in a voice everyone can hear.. Alhyzah covered her mouth 

"can you please lessen the volume of your voice?! nakakahiya, everyone can hear you!" nasa cafe kasi sila at kasama pa nila ang iba pa nilang kaibigan, the 3 of them and then Rhozeni, Rhainne, Zhiayne, and Rhubyroze.. they call themselves as the "G-CLAN 7". 

"gurl, what's the real reason behind that broke-up thing?" Rhainne asked 

"well, its just that.. natukso ako eh.. sa 6-packs ni Etiks.." 

"what?!!" they chorused, Lhyz just rolled her eyes 

"what?, its not a big thing!" 

"it is a big thing girl, bakit sa 6-packs lang ay natukso ka na?" ani Zhiayne 

"oh! ok.. ok.. fine! the real reason is that, gusto kong muling ibalik yung times na ang close-close namin ni Mhackoy, na whenever we're together ay comfortable kami sa isa't isa, but not until we crossed the friendship line.. nang maging kami, parang naging conscious na kami sa isa't isa and to think na araw-araw kaming nagkikita because we're in the same section.." 

"grabe! ang haba naman 'nun! but for me, whenever,wherever ka man sasaya, i'll definitely be at your back girl!" Chryz said and so everyone nodded and agreed. 

"thanks gurls.." and Lhyz smiled 

"hey, order na tayo" ani Chryz 

"mauna ka na gurl" ani Rhainne 

She fell in line.. sa unahan niya, may isang lalaking matangkad, she bet he's a senior.. hindi niya tuloy makita ang menus for today na nakalagay sa wall ng cafe counter.. 

"ouch!" 

"oh! are you hurt?" said the guy and turned around to face her.. she gasped.. those dark brown eyes.. 

"oh..no.. not really" 

"are you sure?" worry was written all over his handsome face.. she must be angry right now.. suplada siya, aaminin niya, but how come just by staring in his dark brown eyes.. she forgot her temper? and to think na tinapakan nito ang paa niya.. she smiled.. the guy too, smiled..