CHAPTER 3

The next morning you wake up to your mother clattering pans and the smell of eggs bacon and biscuits. MMH, you thought. You woke up out of bed and walked down stairs to the bathroom. You usually sleep in the nude so you brought a pair of clothes with you to the bathroom. You turned on the hot water and waited for it to heat up. While you were waiting you brushed your teeth and flossed. By the time you were done with that the water was warm. You let the tow3el slide off of your slender smooth body and stepped in. You loved the feeling of the hot water [pouring down your back, it felt so good that you just wished that you could stay there for hours. Once you were done you turned off the shower and opened the curtains stepping out. The bathroom was full of steam. You dried off your blond hair and looked in the mirror. You rubbed at the occasional freckles on your smooth face. You started drying off the rest of your body then hung up the towel. Just then somebody opened the door to use the restroom. It was yuzuru! You quickly covered up your private areas and she closed the door shut quickly with her face so red and embarrassed you would've thought she was a tomato. I thought I would meet her there! You thought, you put on your clothes, which was a pair of jeans and a hoodie. You forgot to grab your underwear, so you just slid them on.man, you shivered a little at the feeling of the course denim rubbing upon your bare areas. You put on the sweatshirt and looked in the mirror. You don't usually wear shirts under your sweatshirts so you just did your hair and stepped out of the bathroom. Sitting next to the door on the bench was yuzuru still looking quite red to the face. She shot up immediately, not being able to make eye contact. "I'm so sorry, i had no idea you were in there i just had to use the bathroom im so sorry," she was saying bowing rapidly in apologie." its fine, its fine, stop bowing. Just one thing though, you never tell a single soul about this moment ever do you hear me? And also, don't say anything, about the size" she smirked a little and agreed to never tell. You exited the house taking a piece of bacon to go with a sigh from your mother and were off. You got onto your bikes and started riding to the park. You chained your guyses bikes to the black grown over fencing and started walking through the calm park. You Both walked in silence for a while listening to the birds chirping in the apple blossoms. You stopped at a concession cart and despite her insisting on paying for her own you bought both of you a boba iced tea. You walked over to one of the black metal benches sitting with the roses, and gestured for her to sit down with you. You both sat there sipping your tea watching the birds go back and forth from flower to flower. You glanced over to her and saw her looking at you. "What, " you said, "you can't handle all this handsomeness" she chuckled, "Nothing, You just look so cute sitting there minding your own business". You both blushed a little and looked at eachother. You slowly move your face towards hers more you both leaned into it pursuing your lips and they met. She slowly moved back blushing and you smiled. "That was amazing," you whispered, and stroked a strand of her dark hair back behind her ear.

Wow, hope yall like this one. Two chapters two days in a row woohoo!! =->