Vacation Time P3

Začít od začátku

"Shit baby." Drew moaned quietly as he played with her hair that was hanging to the side of her face as she was sucking him off it was turning her on even more. "Dreww." Karen whined while she swallowed him whole. "Pleaseee." She begged him. "Let me fuck you or you fuck me." Karen said as horny as she could be taking Drew's free hand to feel how soaked she was and when he pulled out from her panties he examined his fingers.

"Damnnn." He said groaned sucking them as it was more than enough to suck off since some had fallen down on his stomach. "Okay get that ass on top of me." Drew said finally as he gave in. "No, no baby not there." He said lifting her up and then putting her on top of his face. "Here." He said before goin' in on her.

"Oooh FUHHHH." Karen moaned out trying to be quiet since they were loud all the other nights since they came here and so, it was time for them to start practicing how to be quiet again.

"Yess, Drew." Karen cried out as she placed her hand on his forehead while grinding her pussy on his face and Drew held her hips. "Take this off." Drew said wanting her light blue night gown slip gone and Karen threw it across the room. "Ooh, Drew keep going I'm cumming." She cried out once more as she started to quickly rock her hips on his lips and Drew was just slurping away. "Ohh FUCK!" Karen screamed feeling her pussy jump as he pulled on her clit with his gifted tongue. "Drewwwww" Karen cried with her head thrown back as she was now feeling her first orgasm of the night run through her. "Uhhhh." She moaned out not being able to be quiet her ownself. "Daddy!" Karen panted as she started to bump and grind on his face and Drew had to hold her down tighter so, he can get all of her cum. "Cum on my tongue." Drew said as he was muffled in between her thighs but she heard him clear as day. "Cum babygirl." Drew coached her watching her whine and grind on his mouth from below. "Ooooh God uhhh." Karen cried out with her eyes closed tightly as she came rocking on his tongue letting him get all of it.

Once she was done cumming she tried to get off of him but he had a tight death grip on her waist. "mmhmm I'm not finished yet." He told her as he inserted two fingers inside her slick hole causing her to moan. "Dreww."

Karen squealed as he started to finger her while holding her with the other arm so, she wouldn't try to run as much. "Drewww-I-ohh shit!" Karen said surprised to know that her second orgasm was quickly underway but it wasn't just a regular orgasm.

This time she had squirted all over his face making her fall over on top of him.

"Now, you can sit on daddy's dick." Drew said knowing damn well that Karen was still weak from what he did and she pouted her lips.

So, when Karen got started she got started slowly being to weak too move like she usually would so, Drew had to help her out in that department. He took control of her hips placing them right above his dick and thrust himself into her making her scream. "OH GOD!" She moaned out loud throwing her head back and the only thing she could do at that point was rock her hips back and fourth every time he would slam himself up inside of her.

This time instead of her doing all of the work while she was on top. Drew was doing the work since he wore her little pussy out too quick. So, he gripped her booty spreading her ass cheeks open in the position that they were still in and started jack hammering into her making her moan while she just rested on his chest wrapping her arms closely around him.

"Yes daddy." She moaned out loving the way he worked her. She thought to herself that maybe she should let, Drew take control of her in this position more often. She loved the way that he felt moving inside of her all fast and hard and then the next giving her hard strokes that had her whimpering and now instead of fucking he was making love to her as he slowly, went inside of her in that same position while he was massaging both booty cheeks in rotation.