Love Lasts Forever.

Ummm last chapter.... I luv u <3

------------

"Did you get yours and Anthony's coat on?"

"Yes?" Bucky cautiously.

"No he didn't!! I got Nat's coat on!! I win..." Peter yelled as he ran down the stairs.

"Your shoes."

He put his shoes on while you held your new born baby. Bucky came down with the male twin offering to put them in the car. You agreed as you took the duffles. Peter was quick to stop you taking all three.

"Let me carry the bags. You just had kids." He confidently said.

"There adopted dumbass. I can't actually have kids."

"Your still exhausted."

Mhm. You hummed in reply. All three of you got in the car, you had to yell at them to get the back seat. All three of you wanted to sit with the twins.

------------

You put the blazer over your black top wiping the tears. You put on your heals, and a smile on your face. Walking out you saw Peppers red eyes and immedietly gave her a hug.

"I'm so sorry Pep. I miss him too, but I don't understand your pain. I love you so much, and I'm so so sorry. I'm always here, if it's for a girls night, babysitting thing, or just you needing a shoulder. I'm here."

She sniffled and her body shook. You knew she was holding on for Morgan. You also knew she would break down at a bad moment if she continued to hold it in.

------

Pepper pushed the flowers out onto the lakeside not standing up yet. Peter had been silently crying for a while, and Bucky was in sorrow. You cried over Tony and Natasha, bit never in front of people.

------

"Bringing Steve back in 3,2,1..."

"What the hell... Get him back!!!"

You looked over to Bucky and whispered, "He's not coming back... At least not as young."

Bucky looked where you were and saw old Steve. He pointed it out to Sam and after both boys had there turn you were up.

"You got your dance?"

"Yeah... I got my dance."

You leaned your head against his shoulder and you both sat in silence till dark.

"I love you."

"I live you too."

"Don't say too, that's just you agreeing with me."

"I love you... Take care of Bucky and Sam... Goodbye"

"There is no goodbye... Just simply see you later."

------------

After Nat's memorial you began to speak to her grave.

"I miss you... And I win fr best friend. I got a baby girl just for you... Little Natalia Belova Parker... And of course Anthony Grant Barnes... I wanted for the kids to have both the last names, and on the birth certificate they do, but unfortunately, it's a mouthful so both the boys came to eachother with the exact same idea. It was creepy but I'm happy. There adopted bc I can't have kids, and I'm not sure if James can either. I haven't broke down... Tony made the sacrificial play. I called it... Steve went back to Peggy. Who is suprised. I really hope your okay, I hope your happy, I really hope your happier. I love you my pretty widow."