Day of debutante

Începe de la început

"She is like....." Arjen started, "Like a fairy!" Arien finished. "I wish I have that kind of beauty!" She whined. "Woah.. athanasia you look different. It's a good different!" The emperor said staring at her. "She is the star!" Eiji said with a proud look. "Yeah she is." Alex and lyod said. The three guardians were just stunned.

Normal pov

Athy took her dad's hand as they made their way to the carriages. In carriages, "I have prepared the best gift for you!" Arien said puffing her chest. "No I have!" Eiji pouted. "We can only tell that after we've taken a look at all the gifts." The emperor said evilly smirking. The other's shivered. They soon arrived at the debutante hall. It was enormous to say the least. It was bustling with nobles.

"I heard the dragon is going to be introduced today." "The hall is so much bigger and flashy than princess Arien and Prince Arjen's debut." "Well she is the dragon, what do except anything less?" 

"Princess Athanasia Brianna del Yurriane is escorted by His majesty the emperor are entering!"

As they entered the rest of the royal family came in through the sides of the hall with their names being announced afterwards. Everyone bowed as the two made their way down. The two of them started dancing. (Ya, I'm going to skip the dancing part, it's the same as wmmap except she doesn't step on his feet.) The dance ended with athanasia slouching on the floor with the emperor bowing. "That was magnificent!" "Splendid, your highness!" "The dragon is beautiful!"  "Time for the gifts!" Arien said as she hugged her little sis. "Sure, what did the two of you get for me?" Arien asked chuckling. "This!" Both of them said as the guards behind them opened the small but expensive box. It released a.....

"Sugoi! (It means amazing)" Athy said as she picked it up

"Sugoi! (It means amazing)" Athy said as she picked it up.  "A gift from your three brothers now!" Alex said looking pissed that their gift was probably up to their gift's level. "Bring it in!" Eiji and lyod said. A square- looking structure with a covered cloth came in. It was set in front of them. "The guardians went to it and flung the cloth open revealing a...... Painting! It was of Athy when she was younger!

 Painting! It was of Athy when she was younger!

"Is that the princess when she was younger...?" "Such an angelic looking child!" "I would do anything to have a beauty like hers!" "She is smart and beautiful, not to mention quite powerful too! A perfect heir!" "Yes, too bad she wasn't the first-born." 

"So, how is it?" Eiji asked. "It is memorable, I'll ask the maids to put it in my room, definitely a gift I would keep with me for the rest of my life." Athy said touching the soft paint strokes. 

"Time for my gift!" The emperor said. He waved his hand as a bulter brought a map in. "Huh?......Wait, is  this-" "yep. That's right. This country of siodionna is all yours." The emperor said pointing at the the decent sized country. The whole ballroom  was beyond shocked. "D-d-dad....what....?" "The WHOLE country is YOURS!" The emperor said clarifying. " uh,....THANK YOU DADDY!" Athy said as she leaped and threw her hands around the emperor. "Dad, always as a way to back himself up!" Arjen said slamming his hand and one fist together. The other siblings except Athy and Arjen nodded with him. 

The royal family made it's way to the thrones and sat down, just then the announcer said there was an important announcement to be made immediately. "Fine get over with it." The emperor said holding his forehead as he sighed. 

"Your majesty presenting your other daughter, COSSETE BRIANNA DEL YURIAANE." The hall's atmosphere went from being cheerful to a freezing, pindrop silence. "Daddy, who is she?" Athy asked leaning over to her dad. "Take of you hood." The emperor said to the mysterious girl beside a nobleman bowing. As she took of her hood, Everyone was surprised as she had the trait of the imperial family........The Blond hair. "Hello! I am cossete, it's so nice to reunite with my family after so many years!" She beamed

'WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS JUST HAPPENING!" Athy thought as she watched the scene unfold right before her eyes