"And what about kale and the grilled chicken?" Luna whispered, lingering as (Y/n) served herself a small portion of rice. "Not too heavy, I hope? Balanced meal, too... Maybe an avocado? I know you like those..." (Y/n) gave Luna a pouty look, nodding nonetheless. Luna skipped back inside.

(Y/n) tapped Tonks and, with very pleading eyes, pointed at the bowl of kale. Tonks, whose mouth was full, nodded and pointed at the kale in front of Cedric. Cedric, confused, passed it to them and Tonks gave it to (Y/n), who served herself with shaking hands. 

"That all?" Tonks asked in an undertone. "Quinoa and kale? Healthy, yeah. But not very much..." Penny shot Tonks a very sharp look. "What?"

"They're right," Penny sighed, leaning forward to look at (Y/n). 

(Y/n) angrily glared at her but Penny stared back, stern where (Y/n) was angry. Luna's humming grew louder and she gave (Y/n) a whole avocado, making (Y/n) turn away with an amused grin.
"Nice and ripe," Luna said proudly. Her eyes flicked around the table in search of where the grilled chicken went.
"Ginny, will you pass the grilled chicken?" Luna asked. Molly and Ginny's bickering over what Ginny had served herself stopped and Ginny nodded. She passed it to Bill, who reached past Charlie to give it to Luna. "How many?" Luna asked, clicking the tongs together. (Y/n) held one finger up and Luna hummed and served her. "Always more if you want." (Y/n) nodded, watching as Luna returned the chicken to the table before returning to her seat.
Penny looked away, very satisfied with at least the bare minimum of a meal on (Y/n)'s plate. (Y/n) had just started cutting into her chicken when Molly spoke up, breaking the relatively peaceful and silent meal.

"Lily says you'll be taking your driver's test this year, (Y/n)," Molly said. (Y/n) nodded her head. Lily Potter had been teaching (Y/n) how to drive over the course of the last few summers. Her cat, Effie, hopped into her lap as she spoke and (Y/n) started absentmindedly petting her.

"That's the one that had kittens, right?" Charlie asked. 

"Mhm," (Y/n) hummed.

"What a day," Penny mused. "Blair said you were rambling so much that she wondered how you were so quiet otherwise."

"And now she's right back at her quiet square one," Tonks said. (Y/n) watched as Effie took (Y/n)'s chicken before hopping off her lap and walking away. Tonks was trying not to laugh at Penny and (Y/n)'s rather confused expressions.

"I just gave her treats!" Molly exclaimed. "She kept hopping onto the table whilst we were getting the food out," she explained.

"Spoiled little thing," Amos Diggory mused.

"And we wouldn't have it any other way," Fred chimed. Effie, no doubt, was the favourite pet companion amongst the Weasleys.

(Y/n) shuffled the deck of cards and then held them out, upside down, for Ginny to take. (Y/n) looked over her shoulder as Ginny took her pick and showed the people looking over her shoulder. Smirking, she put it back into the deck and (Y/n) shuffled it again, being sure to always feel the card Ginny had pulled.
(Y/n) kept the card Ginny pulled directly beneath the top card and then she flipped the top card over, subtly holding the actual card above her index finger. She stared questioningly at Ginny.

"No. That's wrong. Told you only actual magic can—" Ginny cut herself off as (Y/n) shook her hand, very discretely flipping the cards over and revealing Ginny's actual card. She removed her index finger that was separating the cards from the pile and let the wrong card rejoin the pile. "How the..." Ginny trailed off. The witches and wizards were very bewildered, even Tonks and Penny, both of whom were half-bloods and knew certain tricks behind card tricks, were baffled.

"Magic," (Y/n) said, wriggling her fingers.

"Are there others?" Arthur Weasley asked, absolutely fascinated.

"Loads," (Y/n) answered.

"Let's see it!" Fred said, waving Ginny aside and taking her place. (Y/n) subtly met Tonks' eyes and they nodded. (Y/n) held the shuffled deck of cards out and Fred took his pick as (Y/n) turned her head. Fred showed the people behind him and whilst he put the card back into the pile. As (Y/n) shuffled the pack of cards, Tonks went through their own deck of cards and, finding the replica, very subtly and carefully tucked it behind Fred's ear. Nobody but Penny noticed.
(Y/n) drew a random card and Fred smugly shook his head 'no.' (Y/n) smiled at him.

"Check behind your ear."
Fred gave a little laugh of disbelief, obliging nonetheless. He froze at the feeling of a card and gaped at (Y/n) as he pulled it out. Rather frightened to check, he slowly peered down, making a sound of horror when he realized it was in fact his card.

"I do hope that isn't magic," Molly murmured.